Staring Into Space...

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

I stared at the three guys as they stared into space.

"Guys! What're you doing? Are you done?" I asked.

They still didn't react. The only thing that happened was Jiro smiled and Calvin laughed. Aaron just squinted his eyes and stuck out his tongue to focus more on what he was writing.

"GUYS!" I shouted as Jiro and Calvin jumped. "Is Aaron the only one focusing?!"

Jiro and Calvin shook their heads.

"We're signing our names with special designs and notes," Jiro answered for all three of them.

Their bond has been very tight, just like Selina, Hebe, and me. I knew that it was not needed for all three of them to explain at once. I sighed and picked up the notes from them as I folded them. I stuffed it in with Hebe and Selina's notes in my pocket. Then, I went over to Jiro and Aaron and I smacked my hands into the back of their heads.

"What's that for?!" Jiro yelled at me.

"What?!" I yelled back. "It's for Selina and Hebe! You two made me angry. I'll tell Selina and Hebe anyways."

I stuck out my tongue and quickly ran away from Jiro.

"You better watch your back!" he shouted after me as Calvin broke out in a grin.

I ignored him and continued running away. I finally arrived at the fountain and sat down to read my votes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Who's going to win?

Comments, please? I feel like very few people read this... please go to contents right below here and then scroll all the way down to comments. Click on it and scroll all the way down, again. Write a comment, please :)

Sad,
daffy_duck
March 21, 2011
8:10 PM