Boy Meet Girls ;)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Everyone’s POV

After Jerry, Ella, and Chun ate, they got up and walked out the café together. As they left the front door of the café, Ella asked, “Where are you two going for the rest of today?”

Jerry replied, “Do you want to rehearse the lines for Down with Love together?”

Jerry secretly thought that Ella could help him with these lines. He had trouble remembering some of the parts in the episode that they were supposed to film.

“Chun, do you want to come along? We could take turns rehearsing the lines.” Ella asked Chun.

“Sure, but how are we going to make this work? We can’t all rehearse our lines at the same time! And, Ella is going to be in both Hana Kimi and Down with Love. Ella would be too busy!” Chun exclaimed.

“Don’t worry guys. I can handle this. I am the best actress ever…” Ella laughed out loud, causing both Chun and Jerry to laugh, too.

‘What a contagious laugh! Every time Ella laughs, it makes me want to laugh, too!’ Jerry thought.

Together, they drove in their own cars to Ella’s house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hebe’s POV

Ding, Dong!

Selina and I looked at each other. Then, we both took off and raced to see who would get to the door first.

“Ha, ha! I won!” shouted Selina with glee.

‘Darn it! She always wins. She must be waiting for her boyfriend.’ Hebe thought as she pouted.

Selina opened the door as Ella came in first.

“Hey, wives! Did Selina get to the door first, again? Oh… never mind. By the look of your face, I can tell who won.” Ella said as she laughed.

By this point, I couldn’t help but laugh, too. ‘Ella’s always the one who brings up people’s spirits when they’re down.’

As the trio laughed and hugged each other, a very nervous and confused looking Jerry came through the door.

“Who’s this handsome fellow?” I asked.

“I’m Jerry,” the stranger said as he shook Selina’s hand.

Jerry shook my hand as I smiled warmly. I took the chance to take in this man’s features. Jerry had a very muscular body with a killer smile. His smile caused him to have dimples on either side of his cheeks. I looked away as I spotted someone familiar.

“Chun! What brings you here, too?” I exclaimed with glee.

Chun had appeared in the doorway just as I finished surveying Jerry’s features.

“I invited them to come and rehearse the lines for Down with Love’s male lead, Jerry, and Hana Kimi’s lead, Chun. Selina and Hebe, I know that you guys already know Chun, but this is Jerry. He is in Down with Love and he acts as the mean and icy lawyer who starts to melt when he sees me, Yang Guo.” Ella explained.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

“Come on in, guys. I just finished baking some sugar cookies. If you want, come and help me eat some. I’m Selina and I love baking while I stay home. This home belongs to Hebe, Ella, and I. If you’re a friend of Ella, you can come in anytime you want.” I smiled warmly at Jerry, Ella’s new friend.

Hebe described herself next.

“Nice to meet you Jerry. I’m Hebe. I work as an actress. I am filming in Bullfighting right now. I am a few years younger than Ella and Selina. They are the same age. And that’s right! I live here with Ella.”

Jerry started to become more familiar with Hebe and me now. I led him into the huge marble kitchen. “Here, have some cookies.” I said.

Jerry looked a little shy, not wanting to scarf down the delicious cookies.

“It’s okay, I know they’re delicious. I usually make enough for Ella, Hebe, and me to eat for a few days straight!” I laughed.

“Thanks. They’re delicious!” Jerry exclaimed.

I couldn’t help blushing. I wasn’t used to this. Not a lot of people comment on my cooking. Ella and Hebe are ready to vomit because I always bake my favorite sugar cookies once a week.

‘It’s okay. They can’t help it. Even though we love to eat, we can’t eat the same thing 24 hours a day, seven days a week!’ I sighed and thanked Jerry again for his compliment.

Ring, Ring.

“Excuse me, Jerry. I have to answer my phone.” I said as I took out my cell and looked at the caller ID.

‘Oh, it’s them…’ I groaned and laughed as I looked at Jerry’s confused face. I pressed the talk key and got ready to face the loud noise.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, guys! I just finished with my homework and decided to post the next chapter up.

How is it so far? I think its ok, but I could take some suggestions.

Remember to comment on who you want to win: Jerella (JE) or Chunella (CE)?

In case you’re wondering, I’m doing a survey. I’ll count up the votes to the questions above and then, I will do that. Do you want me to write who won on the comment page?

I don’t know.

By the way, I’m getting a poster requested. The poster will come in about two weeks… Just be patient. I think it’ll be very nice and pretty.

Looking forward,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 8 2010
9:05 PM