Voting - Selina and Hebe

Love Triangles *Completed*
Hebe’s POV

“OK, let’s vote… except Ella. She can have the final say,” I said.

Ella nodded and passed out two pieces of papers to Selina and me.

“Please write out the answer… oh, and the explanation. It’ll help me decide better,” Ella said nervously.

I nodded and wrote down my answer along with “Hebe :)” on it. I left a little message for Ella and turned it in.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina’s POV

‘Oh, I’ve got it! I’ll pick him!’

I wrote the answer down with pink ink. I knew that I didn’t have to write a name on it because Ella would know it’s me. Why? Because: 1- I love pink and 2- I have the bubbliest handwriting ever! I stood up and gave my paper to Ella. I watched as Ella tucked them into her pocket and started to leave.

“Wait! Aren’t you going to read and decide?” I exclaimed after her.

Ella shook her head.

“I’ve got to get Fahrenheit’s opinions, too! Well, except for Chun, of course!” Ella yelled as she ran out the dorm room.

“Bye! See you, Lao po! Adios, Hebe!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

I ran as fast as I could to the Fahrenheit dorm room. I reached it in a few minutes since their room was quite close to ours. I opened the door and stuck my head in.

“Guys!” I yelled, surprising them.

Calvin, Aaron, and Jiro froze in shock.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi, readers!

Will Ella be scolded for the surprising burst into their room? Read on to find out :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 17, 2011
10:35 PM