Another Guest :\

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

"Oh, yeah? Well, you're the one who likes this dofus!" I said angrily.

He laughed and nodded, agreeing to what I just said.

"Of course, you're so cute and weird at the same time!"

I pouted even more as he grinned. He started to tell me about what he just saw.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flashback from Chun's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why is Ella so anxious and nervous?" I thought out loud as I walked around the school fountain.

"I don't even know why I'm here I'm starving!"

I was about to leave to go to the cafeteria when I spotted Ella talking to herself. Walking closer, I saw her talking to the air.

"I'll wait 'til she is done before I go and talk to her."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella's POV

"Oh, so that's what happened... Strange... I saw Calvin talking to me..." I replied as Chun shrugged.

"It's probably your conscious talking to you.... I don't know what those people are..." Chun replied, sitting down. "Can I get some of those? I'm starving."

"I'm hungry... but okay."

Chun hungrily ripped part of my M&M cookies apart. He gobbled them down as he stared at me, waiting for an answer to his confession.

"Um... Chun. I wanted to tell you that I still have a little time left to decide... I want to make a fair decision."

"What 'fair decision' do you have to make? I'm the only one confessing. Just accept me, please?" Chun pleaded with his mouth full.

I sat down next to him and I grabbed at a slice of pizza, avoiding his glaze.

"I'm not the only one, right?" Chun asked, peering into my face.

I nodded as I blushed and continued to eat my pizza furiously.

"Please.... give me some more time," I said, beginning to pick up my bag and pizza to walk away before Chun explodes.

"Ella," Chun began.

'Uh, oh!'

I try to walk faster, but Chun had already catched up to me.

"What?" I asked before turning to look into his eyes.

"Who is the other confessor?" Chun asked.

"Jerry, to be honest," I replied, running away from his frozen grasp.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun's POV

'Oh.... my..... god! I never knew that Ella would have another confession to consider... Hopefully, she chooses me.'

I wished on a penny and flipped it into the fountain. Picking up my stuff, I left to go to my next class.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers! How is this chapter?

Chun's got the news... what's he going to do?!

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 7, 2011
7:20 PM