Best of Wishes, Ella <3

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

“Ella, do you know why I signed this with a guitar? It’s because on HSH, you brought one for me even though you won! Thanks, anyways. I choose Chun. He will care for you, Ella. I’ve known Chun for so long; I’ve got to admit… He’s a fool. I know, it’s hilarious probably, but it’s true, Ella. He’ll tease and fool around with you. Have you ever had any thoughts about why? I think it’s because he’s in L-O-V-E… Chun may be silly and child-like, but at least you know that he’ll care for you. Whoever you choose, may your love last forever and happiness come. :) Good luck, Ella. –Your best friend… Guitar Star.”

I finished reading Jiro’s touching note.

‘Man, why do all the Fahrenheit write such touching letters? I thought only girls wrote like that… Selina and Hebe wrote beautifully, as always… but Aaron? He’s so shy and doesn’t voice opinions out that much… Jiro? He’s always playing around! How can he be so serious? I was only expecting Calvin to be touching… the most… Oh well…’

“Ok, Ella,” I talked to myself. “I’ve read everyone’s thoughts on Chun and Jerry… I’ve got to make the right choice!”

Suddenly, the flashback of the Hebe ghost came back.

“Urgh! Why can’t the ghost just tell me who I’m supposed to be with? Don’t they know about the future?”

I shook my head and became very furious. I glanced at the clock.

“Only a few more hours… I’ve got to do something! I know!” I exclaimed at the suddenly surprise.

“I’ll leave it to my mind. Whoever it makes me think of most… I’ll choose. I trust my heart and mind.”

I called Chun and Jerry with a three-way call.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everyone’s POV

“Hey, Chun and Jerry,” Ella greeted, cheerfully.

Chun began to sweat and fidget.

‘Who’s Ella picking? It’s so close to the end of today… Urgh! I don’t want to know! What if it’s not me?’

Jerry, on the other hand, was doing the same actions.

‘Who’s Ella choosing? There’s only a few hours left to Ella’s big decision… I don’t know if I can handle the big news! What if it’s not me?’

“Hello, guys?” Ella repeated.

‘Will they accept my offer? I guess I’ll have to live up to my name… Ella… It means courage. I’ve got to gather up my courage and tell them what I’m thinking.’

“Ella? Are you ok?” Jerry asked, worrying.

“Yeah, do you need us to go to your house now?” Chun asked in the same tone.

“Yeah,” Ella replied. “I have made a decision. It may be silly, but I’ve decided ---“

“Wait!” Jerry and Chun both shouted in anxiousness.

“What?” Ella asked, annoyed.

“Sorry, we’re just worried about who you’re deciding.”

Ella sighed over the phone and laughed.

“Guys, I’m calling to ask if I can tell you tomorrow. I want to sleep nicely tonight. Whoever I dream about the most… I’ll choose that person,” Ella said.

“Isn’t that kind of…” Jerry began.

‘What kind of a silly thing is that? Your dreams are your subconscious side of you… What if it isn’t the right decision?’ Chun and Jerry both thought.

“Strange,” Chun replied, straight-forwardly.

“Geesh! Don’t have to be like Hebe!” Ella teased and laughed. “I’ve heard that your dreams are actually what your mind and heart really thinks…”

‘I guess… Hope Ella makes the right decision that will make her really happy in the future,’ Chun fidgeted nervously.

‘I hope she doesn’t suffer… I wish you happiness, Ella,’ Jerry thought.

“Ok… I agree,” both Chun and Jerry replied in unison.

“Ok, ok. Don’t have to say things at the same time,” Ella teased.

“Oh and aren’t you like that with Hebe and Selina?” Chun teased.

Jerry laughed while Ella pouted.

“I know you’re pouting,” Chun said, laughing.

The trio laughed and bid each other good night.

“See you two tomorrow.”

‘Good luck, Ella. Best of wishes,’ both Chun and Jerry thought.

Ella, who seemed to know what they were thinking, smiled and laughed.

“Thanks for your wishes. I’ll try my hardest to choose e the right guy… Mr. Rights…”

After a little more teasing and pouting, the trio hung up and Ella went to sleep after showering and brushing her teeth.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No one’s POV

“Ok… do your work, heart. You too, brain!” Ella said.

“Best of luck, Ella,” someone whispered into the starry night.

“Who said that?” Ella replied, getting afraid.

“Us,” they replied, giggling.

Ella sighed.

“Geesh, Hebe! Lao po! Why’d you two do that?! I’ve decided to let my brain and heart decided through my dreams,” Ella gave a short explanation.

Hebe and Selina both smiled.

“Good luck, Ella! We’ll support you no matter what happens, or in this case… who you decide to choose.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers.

It’s almost over :) :(

This one is longer because I didn’t want to separate it into too many chapters… so I put Jiro’s note and the trio’s conversation here :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
April 2, 2011
10:30 PM