Freaky Encounter

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

By now, the cold, chilly breeze has been blowing for a long time.

‘Man, I’m so unlucky! This is the only place I can stay to read my votes quietly!’

I sighed and tried to hug myself to stay warm.

“I wish I had some…“ I began, but was cut shortly by someone holding out a cup of hot chocolate.

“Here,” the voice said.

I looked up and saw Hebe.

“Hey, Lao po,” I said, hugging her as ‘thank you for the drink.’

“I knew you’d be out here!” she said, smiling. “You don’t have to get a cold deciding. Don’t get sick or hurt for this.”

I smiled and thanked her.

“I know, Hebe,” I began. “You don’t know how hard it is, but thanks for coming. I only have a few hours left! I spent so much time to read them, decide who wrote it, and have flashbacks! So, Hebe… please help me!”

I looked at Hebe as her eyes gleamed. Her eyes suddenly became a different color. It had gone from brown to a blue-green color.

“Uhm… Hebe? Are you ok?” I panicked a little.

I rushed to her side as she began to speak.

“Don’t fret! I’m a ghost that helps others… sort of like Cupid,” it said.

I backed a little away from her and examined her.

“I’ve taken over Hebe’s place to help you.”

I smiled.

“Thanks, but how are you supposed to help?” I asked, curiously.

The angel smiled and replied, “You’re a nice person. You’ll have a great future ahead. I’ll help pause time for an hour or two. Spend it wisely!”

The angel paused and started to disappear.

“Am I going insane?!” I freaked out.

I glanced around the courtyard near the fountain. I finally decided to check if this was true so I went around the school. A few people were talking, it seemed. They all paused in the middle of it.

I made my way to the second floor and opened the door to our dorm. Spotting Hebe and Selina midway in their laugh, I smiled at their frozen positions.

‘Hm… I wonder if Selina will freak out if a moustache was drawn on her face… Wait! Stop, Ella! You have to put this time to good use!’

I started to go back to the fountain, but stopped.

‘I have an hour or two… I can just stay here!’

I sighed and sat back on my bed and I opened another vote. Studying it, I found out that the vote was written by Hebe. It was written in a fancy cursive handwriting.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey :)

It’s almost the end… Why? Because I didn’t want to create a fifty chapter story… so I’m ending it shortly… Only a few more chapters to go…

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 31, 2011
8:45 PM