Chun's Confession - part 1

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

“Bye, Selina! Bye, Hebe!” I shouted as I left the house.

“Bye!” Selina and Hebe both shouted back as they hugged me.

“Why do I feel like today is something special? I feel like something weird is going to happen today… I hope it’ll be good,” I mumbled to myself as my limo driver drove me to the Hana Kimi acting site.

‘Urgh! I hate being treated so special sometimes. Whenever we stop somewhere… like a traffic light… pedestrians and other drivers look at the car, wondering who is inside…’ I sighed and looked down at my clothing.

I was wearing a one-size-fits-all sweatshirt and medium length stretchy pants inside. I didn’t want to act all glamorous today because I was going to have to change again anyways. I sighed and before I knew it, I was at the Hana Kimi site.

“Why are we here so quickly?” I asked the driver in amazement. “You’re the fastest driver in the world.”

The driver smiled and laughed, opening his mouth to respond, but someone spoke before he did.

“You probably dosed off again, Ella!”

I turned around and saw Chun.

“Hey, Chun. How’d you get here before me?”

“Because I drove myself, unlike some rich people,” Chun teased.

“I didn’t want to, but it’s safer,” I replied as I stuck out my tongue at him.

I turned to the driver and said, “Ok, thanks. You may leave now. Stay in the area, though. I may need the limo to get out of here… because of someone who is quite annoying.”

The driver nodded and drove off while Chun just looked offended.

“What, Chun?”

“I’m not annoying!”

“I never said you were. I said someone. You were the one who said ‘I’m not annoying!’”

Chun was about to say something, but was cut off by the director.

“Hey, Ella! Chun! You two come under the tent and study your lines. Hurry! Time’s a ticking!”

“Ok! I’m coming,” Chun replied as he grabbed his script. “Want to go over it once?”

“Sure,” I replied. “It sure is hot.”

Chun ran off and came back in a minute with a cold bottle of coke.

“Is this better, my precious princess with delicate tastes?” Chun teased me, handing the bottle to me.

“Yes, it suits my tastes. Thanks, Chun. Next time, don’t call me a precious princess!” I exclaimed before whacking him with my script.

“Ow! I could have gotten a paper cut!”

I pouted at him and started reviewing the lines.

“Chun… Hey, Chun! CHUN!” I yelled.

He was startled and asked, “Why are you so loud? Geesh! I was concentrating.”

“On what, Chun? Your script isn’t even open!” I laughed at him as he blushed.

We started to review the script and before we knew it, it was already time to dress. He took his t-shirt and pants and headed off to the male dressing tent.

‘It’s too hot here in the woods. Why do we have to shoot this kissing scene?’ I sighed before taking my t-shirt and pants to the female dressing tent.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry, readers.

This chapter has to be written in a few parts. Why? Because it’s ‘Saturday’ :)

Hope you’ll enjoy it!

More soon,
Daffy_duck
Feb. 22 2011
11:30 PM