Escape Plan

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV
'Finally, it is time for lunch! Calculus was so weird with us three... No one said anything and Chun and Jerry just stared at me. Now, it's lunch and all of us - Fahrenheit, S.H.E., and Jerry - will be sitting at the same time... Oh, I know! I can just get my lunch and go eat by the fountain!'

I clapped my hands at the brilliant idea and ran to the lunch line.

'Good thing that I'm one of the first ones today!'

I got some M&M cookies, a bag of potato chips, and four slices of pizza.

'Oh, man! Because of all this confession business, I have been eating so little these days!' I sighed and ran over to Selina and Hebe after I spotted them.

"Hey, Lao pos! Can you tell the rest that I have something to do so I'm eating somewhere else?" I pleaded.

"Sure, anything for you, Ella! Have fun!" Selina yelled after me as Hebe just nodded.

I waved behind me and ran out the cafeteria doors. I reached the fountain in ten minutes and took a seat next to the fountain. I began to open my chips when someone called my name.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pretty good so far, huh? I think I'm improving on the suspense thing that authors always do :)

Sorry if there's too much suspense.... any comments, anyone?

I'll be happy to reply :)

I'm so happy :) Why? Because I've been posting a lot these days :) So proud of myself :)

More soon,
Daffy_duck
March 7, 2011
6:55 PM