Touching Flashback - Calvin's Vote <3

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

"Calvin, it's got to be him. It says 'Your Dearest Brother'!" I yelled out, due to my joy of my nice detective skills. "Calvin is always like a brother, making me happy whenever I'm not."

I smiled at the memory of the times that he has tried to cheer me up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flashback... (No one's POV)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Jia Hua!" someone yelled, covering her eyes with his tiny hands.

"Who is it?" she asked, trying to pry his hands off.

"Guess, Ella!" he exclaimed. "That's the point!"

"I think it's... Calvin!" Little Ella yelled out, peeling off Little Calvin's hands off her eyes.

When she did this, Little Calvin smiled and did a secret handshake just for Ella and Calvin only. Suddenly, Little Chun came with his other best friend, Little Jiro. Little Jiro was developing a small crush on Little Selina, the princess of the group. He started to walk near her as Little Selina just shrieked.

"AH! Help me, Ella!" Little Selina yelled out. "Jiro's always chasing me!"

Little Selina ran towards Little Ella's back. The pressure was too much and they both fell. Little Ella scrapped her knee, while trying to protect Little Selina. Little Ella just started crying as blood started to seep out.

"Wah!!!"

"Jia hua, I'm sorry," Little Selina cried, feeling Little Ella's pain.

"It's okay. I'm just glad that you're not hurt, too. It's better for one to be hurt than two, right?"

Little Selina smiled and thanked her best friend. Little Calvin had rushed over and brought her to his house nearby. He fixed Little Ella's knee up with some water, since he was a little older than the rest.

"Thanks," Little Ella smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

End of Flashback...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How was the touching scene?!

More soon,
daffy_duck
March 21, 2011
8:35 PM