Whole New Ella

Love Triangles *Completed*
Selina’s POV

‘This is going to be such a nice girl time. Ella finally wants to go to the Daffy_duck mall for once…’

“Let’s go, Ella!” I shouted up the stairs.

“Ok, I just didn’t know what to go to the mall in… You know, in case we meet Chun or Jerry…” Ella said.

“Oh, just anything will do, really. We’re going to get better clothes, not to show off what we’re wearing now,” Hebe said, matter-of-factly.

“Ok. I’m done. Now, let’s go. I’ve got to get some nice, cute clothes. I can’t stand these sweatshirts and puffy clothes anymore. I’m ready to become…… like you and Hebe,” Ella said with a little hint of disgust in her voice.

We all looked at each other, making sure of this. We burst out laughing after a few seconds of looking at each other. Getting into the car, we drove to the Daffy_duck mall.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ella’s POV

Once Selina parked the car into the parking lot space, I couldn’t help getting an urge to jump out and run home.

‘Oh, well. I’m going to have to do this one day. I might as well get it over with now.’

We all walked into a random shop.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a couple of hours…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Selina and Hebe’s POV

“Ok, we’ve got the whole thing covered. Ella, just relax while we choose what you should wear, ok?” Selina said gently to Ella.

‘Poor Ella… She’s so tired after trying on all these uncomfortable clothes.’ Selina thought.

“Look at Ella. Once we say that she could relax, she thinks that she can go to sleep,” Hebe whispered.

‘Aww… Ella looks so cute when she’s sleeping. I bet Chun or Jerry would die to see her so cute. They never really see the cute side of her. She’s always playing sports or acting masculine.’ Hebe thought.

“Hey, Hebe. I think that Ella should get this. It’ll be good if she’s going on a fancy date,” Selina said.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-307798/best-dressed-celeb-during-awards-nightred-carpet-events-etc

“She could get this one (http://blog.fooyoh.com/attach/38/1191705077.jpg). She could wear it if she wants to just go out casually or on a date,” Hebe said.

“She could also get this one (http://blog.fooyoh.com/attach/38/1359170143.jpg). She could wear when she dress casually, too,” Selina said. “I’m also going to buy that outfit for myself. You should get that one, too. Those three outfits are in a set.”

“Ok, we could wear them when we’re out with our boyfriends,” Hebe said excitedly.

“This one (http://blog.omy.sg/she911/files/2009/12/she_hny2010.jpg) will be nice. Ella could wear it to school. Let’s buy the ones in that set, too. We’ll look like a doll… he he,” Selina laughed as she said this. “Last but not least, we should buy this (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2z53vrs&s=5). Ella will look casual. I’ll buy one, too. I love pink!” Selina exclaimed.

“Ok, we’re done. Now, let’s wake her up. We’ve got to pay and go home,” Hebe said.

They both woke Ella up and they paid for their items.

As they left, they met Chun.

“Chun, what are you doing here?” Ella asked.

“Oh, I’m here because I work in this store,” Chun said.

“Oh, really? I never knew that!” Selina butted in. “We’ve got to go. See you another time.”

“But we’re not done talking…” Ella whined and pouted.

Chun laughed. “It’s okay. Bye!”

“We can’t let Chun see the clothes yet. It has to be a surprise!” Hebe and Selina whispered in unison.

“Oh, ok. Bye, Chun!” Ella shouted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey, readers.

How was this chapter? Is it okay?

Do the clothes suit Ella’s new style? I’ll try to add some more of Ella’s down-to-earth clothes later.

Tired and sleepy,
Daffy_duck
Dec. 15 2010
10:10 PM