Happily Ever After <3

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella's POV

I ran to find my true love, the one that makes my head pound and heart beat. The one that creates a whole new me - the shy Ella.

'I can't believe this is the guy I'm choosing... I'm so nervous and shy...'

"I'm almost there," I muttered as I almost reached my destination.

Trying to seek my best friends, I turned around for a quick glance.

"LAO PO? HEBE?"

No reply.

I sighed.

"Obviously, they're off to find their own beloved boyfriends..." I replied for myself.

I turned back around and ran towards the shadow of the man I was looking for. He started turning towards the building and walking into his class.

"WAIT!" I shouted, making him cringe and turning around quickly.

After a few seconds, he smiled and glazed at my own chocolate brown eyes.

"So...?"

I nodded and he hugged me. I blushed as he held me for a whole few minutes.

"Uh... Excuse me Chun... I love the hugging, but I've got to go to class now..." I interrupted his hug.

He stepped back with an embarrassed shrug.

"What? I'm happy that you belong to me now, Ella. I've been waiting for this day."

I blushed just as someone put his hands over my eyes. My first instinct was to tear off that person's hands and punch him, but I stopped in my tracks as Chun halted me.

"I'm not a stranger, Ella," he said. "Don't have to be so mean, geesh!"

I giggled as I spotted who it was.

"Hi Jerry," I said. "Sorry. Don't do that to me."

Jerry smiled as a small dimple appeared on his cheek. He seemed to know my answer. As a reply, I smiled an apologetic grin back at him and he ruffled my hair. Instantly, my hands reached over to pat my hair as Chun moved closer towards me.

"You okay with the truth, Jerry?" Chun asked, concerned.

"Nah, it's okay, man," Jerry replied. "Thanks for the concern, lovebirds. I hope you two have a happy life in the future."

Chun and I both smiled and I stepped forwards putting out my arms. Chun frowned as Jerry stepped up to me and hugged me.

"Look's like somebody is jealous," Jerry sang.

I laughed and grinned.

"Jealous?" I teased.

"No," Chun said, tensing up every second.

I smiled and peck his lips.

"That's much better," I giggled.

"I love you," Chun replied as I blushed.

"Friends, Jerry?" Chun and I asked.

He nodded.

"Of course, what else?" Jerry asked, grinning.

We all headed off to class just as Selina, Hebe, Aaron, Jiro, and Calvin came up to us.

As a big group, we walked towards our first class together.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nice mushy ending, right?

It's so sad! I'm leaving you readers after the next ch. for the final ending of everyone.... :'(

See you soon,
Daffy_duck
May 3, 2011
9:05 PM

P.S. My new story is coming out soon :) I'll post up the intro on that story and then I'll post the link to this story :) Wish me luck <3