End of the Year :)

Love Triangles *Completed*
Ella’s POV

Shopping at the Daffy_duck mall was the greatest thing ever. Well… I didn’t really love shopping, but going along with my best group mates – Selina and Hebe – was the best thing ever.

Selina and Hebe were always the funniest and most supportive. We all treated each other as sisters. We joined the group together as strangers, but it has been a few years since that. We are now best friends and stick to each other like paste. At least when we have problems, we can consult each other for advice. Together, we are known as the S.H.E.

I have gotten a few dramas ever since the commercial crew recognized our talents. We have become very famous since then. Sometimes, we have gotten a few dramas where we could all act together. Nowadays, Hebe is so busy with Bullfighting and I am doing both Down with Love and Hana Kimi. Selina, on the other hand, doesn’t do much. She loves to stay at the house where we all live together and cook. That’s her favorite hobby. Selina is my “wife”, along with Hebe. Sometimes, we joke and call each other “wife”. Selina does all the housekeeping and the cooking. She doesn’t ever seem tired. She can cook all day with a thousand different styles of cakes if she wants.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chun’s POV

‘Ahh!!!!’ It’s near the end of 2010. I am Wu Chun, also known as Chun. I usually love to sleep and joke around with friends. My group is called Fahrenheit – Calvin, Jiro, Aaron, and I – and we sing. We collaborate with the S.H.E sometimes.

‘That reminds me, I have to do that drama with Ella Chen.’

Sometimes, I have dramas to film. This year, my schedule is not so tight. I only have Hana Kimi with Ella and that’s it. I know next year is tough. I have a few more dramas to be in. My group mates are lucky, too. Some of them don’ t have a lot of dramas to film. I know that Jiro has to be a minor character in They Kiss Again with Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin. I can’t help but think about Ariel and the break up a year ago.

[Flashback]

“I think we have to break up…” Ariel stated.

“Why? I support everything you do and I love you!” I exclaimed.

“We know that… but I want to go with Joe Cheng…” Ariel whispered.

“Fine. Then, let’s break up…”

“Ok. I’m sorry, Chun. We could still be friends, you know...”

“I know…..” I sighed. “Why not? If Joe is ever rude or cause you trouble, you can talk to me about it.”
I watch Ariel walk away… Surprisingly, I felt relieved and I felt okay about it. I had a feeling that it would be okay for me.

[End of Flashback]

I breathe out a sigh and continue walking to the café where I was supposed to meet someone.

‘Oh, no! I’m gonna be late!’ I break out into a run and arrive just in time…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading.

Remember to comment :)

I would really appreciate it :)

More soon... :)

Daffy_duck
Dec. 6 2010
10:00 PM