CH 009

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xero

A blue flyer was shoved in my chest by a girl as I walked out of the boys locker room after gym.

"End of Summer Dance. Friday. Let's celebrate the beginning of a new school year with a dance! Bring a date!"

We've already been in school for a couple of months now. What was this nonsense? I rolled my eyes in thought, and headed off to find a girl who I knew was definitely upset with me.
 


The Hallway. Noones POV

Xero hurried down the hallway and waited behind Sojin's opened locker as she scruffled through her belongings, then slammed the flyer on its door just as she shut it, startling her.
"You said you're not afraid to be seen with me, so go to the dance with me."
Xero shoved his hands in his pocket and walked off to his next class, not bothering to wait for a response.
Sojin looked at the flyer, curious as to what he was talking about.
 


Uji

"I'm so embarassed." Uji sat at the lunch table with Dahye, resting her face in her palm. "I kissed Xero last night."
"You what!?" Dahye's eyes widened, making Uji laugh. "What happened, tell me everything!"
"I called Sojin a at the party last night, so Xero walked me home and I kissed him."
"Wait. You called Sojin a ? I didn't think you had it in you. What did Xero do, did he like it?"
"I don't know! I broke down crying and he comforted me, but he said I need to apologize to Sojin."
Dahye scoffed. "Why!?"
"Because I came abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter