CH 035

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A-Tom

I stayed at Jenissi's house that night, frustrated about the whole situation.
"Yah! Get your head together A-Tom." Jenissi said.
I looked to him. "I really don't like that Sojin..."
"Why? She's not bad at all..."
"But look what she caused."
He laughed. "A-Tom you are childish..." He took a seat next to me. "I think you and Sojin should clean the air. If you really want to be a good friend to Xero, you should befriend Sojin. For him."
I cringed at the idea. "But she will only hurt him."
He sighed and turned to face me, rolling his eyes. "You know there are boundaries to being protective. I'll be honest, I completely sided with you about that Jackson, but you are blaming someone who's intentions were to never hurt anyone. You have to think, Xero was the one who liked Sojin."

He was right. I didn't like it, but I should clean the air. "Hyung, give me her number. Maybe I should be the one to explain whats going on..."
I texted Sojin.

>It's A-Tom. Let's meet up when you are free so I can explain to you what's going on... I don't want to fight anymore... Xero's friends are my friends...<


Noones POV

Xero's vision blurred as he woke up in an unfamiliar room. It took him a minute to comprehend what was going on. He tried to lift my head up, but fell back down as he was too weak. He looked and saw two figures sleeping next to him, or at least he thought.
"Who are you?" He asked, but coughed.
Sojin woke up and hurried to Xero, hugging him tightly. "Xero! You're okay."
He lifted his arms around her and gave a weak smile, but this time began to have a coughing hit. He covered his mouth, but noticed Changjo in the room as well.
He smiled to him. "Hi Changjo."
"Hey..."
"How are you feeling?" Sojin said worried, holding his hand.
"I'm fine..."
"No. You're not..." Sojin grew angry but stopped herself because she knew Xero needed rest. "Mianhae... I am just worried..."

Xero suddenly fell back asleep. Sojin's phone went off and she read a text from A-Tom, leaving her confused. She showed Changjo, who shook his head.
"Should I go?"
"It's your choice." He said.
She sat back down and thought about it. Maybe it was best. For Xero. What was it that she didn't know? And why was it to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter