CH 067

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xero left for back home that day but quickly stopped to Jackson's home without Sojin knowing. He knocked on the door and waited patiently for an answer, unsure to explain his emotions.
Jackson finally answered with a scoff, but let xero in anyways.

"What do you want?" He grumbled as he plopped down on the couch.
Xero sighed and rolled his eyes, clapping hhis hands together. "I think you need to be a better friend to Changjo right now."
Jackson laughed. "Why should I after that?"
"Cause he's not himself lately."
"Why are you really here?"
There was a silence between them, but Xero huffed on. "It's nothing-"
"It's about Sojin isn't it?" He leaned forward with a slight grin in anticipation.
"It's not." Xero stood up. "Look out for Changjo. " Then left.

"I don't really see the point in getting angry." B-joo said as he walked along Xero's side later that day around the park. "Namjoo made it pretty clear they don't stand a chance, so is it really considered cheating?"
"I guess you're right. They just still have feelings for each other but reality just slapped them in the face."
"Gotta love that." B-joo laughed jokingly.

They made their way back to his house after a quick visit to Xero's mom. Only to be welcomed by a quite weird surprise.
B-Joo's parents both stood at the kitchen counter, smiling.
"I'll.. Go." Xero said.
"No no! Stay! Because we want you to come!" His mom exclaimed.
"Come... Where?" B-Joo squinted.
She took a deep breath, and looked to his father for a quick moment, then back to them. "We're going to the US for a trip." She smiled. "Where B-Joo has always wanted to go."
"New York..?" B-Joo asked.
"Yes... New York! And Xero, we wanted you to come because we know you've been a very good friend to him, and is like a brother to him. We already discussed this with your parents."
"Oh..? Uhm, how long will we be staying?"
"Two weeks." She smiled.
"Well I should pack some things then." Xero chuckled and then headed upstairs in B-Joo's room. B-Joo tried to follow but was stopped by his parents.
"Are you happy..?" His mom asked.
B-Joo stayed silent for a moment, but then nodded and swung himself back around the corner. "Yeah, thanks."

Xero visited Sojin before his leaving to the US. She seemed pretty sad that she wouldn't see him for awhile, but she was okay with it.
Xero laughed and hugged her. "It's only for two weeks. It's not like I'm leaving forever."
"I know..." She pouted, leaning her head onto him.
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you too."

It was just the night before their leaving. B-Joo or Xero could hardly sleep when 5am slapped them right in the face. They got up, tired from only two hours of rest, and packed their things into the car to go to the airport.
Xero looked at his phone and saw a text from Sojin.

>be safe, have fun!<

He was too tired to smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter