CH 059

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noone POV

Xero frowned at Namjoo's words. "No one is telling you? Not even Changjo? What do you mean they are not able to be seperated? I thought Sojin was your friend?-"
"Uh... Xero calm down please..."
Xero stopped, realizing that he was lashing his mind at her. "I-I'm sorry..." He sighed. "Well I wanted to take a break from Sojin, because we had so many trust issues, and to give ourselves fresh air but she took it all the wrong way..."
"What do you mean?"
"She only gave me a choice of a weeks break or break up right away..."
"O-oh..." Namjoo looked to the ground, seeming upset. "Thanks for telling me..."
"Namjoo... Are you okay?" Xero asked, noticing her sorrow.
"Yeah... I'm fine..."
Suddenly, B-Joo and Jenissi had walked up to greet them.
"Oh hi Namjoo. What is going on?" Jenissi asked.
"Nothing..." She sighed. "I better go."
"Ani, you are not okay." Byungjoo exclaimed, pulling her shoulder as she went to leave. "You look like you are going to cry."
"You do..." Jenissi said. "Your eyes are teary."
At this moment Changjo and Sojin walked out of their class side by side, smiling to each other. But Changjo's smile faded as soon as he saw Xero holding Namjoo in his arms.
"Get your hands off of her!" Changjo exclaimed with a growing anger. He went for Xero's collar, but Xero pushed back.
Both of them wrestled as people circled around them. Namjoo ran next to Sojin, both of their eyes wide.
Xero and Changjo continued to fight, cursing at each other, but there was a sudden force in between the middle of them.
Jenissi. "STOP! JUST ING CUT IT OUT!" Everyone was stunned at how loud his voice grew. No one had ever seen Jenissi angry before. "I'm so sick of you guys acting like ing children! You!" He pointed to Sojin. "For s sake just talk to Xero! That's all he wants you to ing do! And Xero! Give her some damn emotional support would you!? Changjo, maybe your eyes wouldn't of landed on us, not just Xero comforting Namjoo, if you had just" he pushed at him between each word. "actually ing told her what was going on instead of locking yourself into another world with Sojin only! WE ARE ALL GRADUATING SOON AND YOU GUYS WANT TO LEAVE ON THIS NOTE? ALL ING YEAR WE'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS BULL! Just get it the together! Be nice to each other! It's not rocket science!!" He eyed everyone around him in anger, breathing heavy. "God! Just grow up! ALL OF YOU!" Then pushed his way out of the circle, and headed for the cafeteria, even though it wasn't lunch. Byungjoo tapped Xero's arm to follow him.

"I'm sorry..." Xero said quietly, sitting next to him. "I could of handled it better-"
"Yeah, you could of." Jenissi snapped, shoving his face into his palms.
"I haven't seen you this angry before." Byungjoo said.
Then, A-Tom walked in.
"Did you see them?" Byungjoo asked.
"Yeah, Sojin stormed off so they all followed her. And Jackson too."
Xero stood up, slapping his hands on the table. "You know what. I'm tired of this. I am going to her right now."

Xero made his way outside where he found Sojin huddled with her friends, who seemed upset as well.
"Leave." He said, pushing through them.
Jackson and Changjo glared at him.
"I SAID GO!" Xero snapped.
Finally, he was alone with Sojin, who didn't bother giving him any sort of eye contact.
"Stop being a baby Sojin." Xero said.
Her jaw dropped as she finally looked up to him.
"You know I asked for a break to fix things between us, and you go and do that? With me, at least I'd expect that from you, but how dare you leave your best friend hangin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter