CH 011

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uji

Dahye helped me up from the ground after Sojin stormed out. The room was dead silent and I could feel everyone staring at me. They think she won. Well I got news for them. She didn't. A petty slap to my face wasn't going to stop me from what I was about to do.

We walked to the girls bathroom, and Dahye stomped at the others to get out.
I washed my face.
"She messed with the wrong people." Dahye said to me, crossing her arms and tapping her foot.
"Yeah, she did."

I recieved a call from Xero moments later.
"Hello?"
"Uji, don't do anything stupid." Xero said.
"Oh I see, you're siding with that again?"
"No, I'm trying to stop you from getting into trouble. Sojin was wrong. You guys need to stop this already."
I laughed. "Well maybe you shouldn't of stormed out of the school before it all happened, so you could of 'saved the day' once again."
"Can you stop being petty? Maybe understand that I care about both of you, but it's kind of difficult to be around you guys when you're fighting all of the time?"
Dahye snatched my phone out of my hand.
"Look Xero," She emphasized his name. "if you really cared about Uji, you would of stuck up for her when Sojin started all her bull, but you didn't. Sorry, but you're not getting your little "I saved the day" trophy this time boy. Go beg for Sojin's love, you so desparetly want." She hung up before he could reply.

 

 

Xero

I didn't like Dahye, and I knew better than to lower myself to her level, but I was so fed up with all of it.
Sojin sent me a message earlier, but I didn't respond. Then she texted me again.

>I'll be your "date" for this dance party stuff. I'm already excited. Can we just call later when I got home? So much happened.. wished not to be ..that alone?! X Sojin<

I layed on my bed, staring at the message trying to find the right words to say. I didn't want to talk to anyone at this point... But Sojin was an exception...

>I'm coming over... Keep this between us and us only...<

 

 

Sojin's House. Noone's POV

It was beginning to become dark as the sun faded away, and Xero headed out through the chilly night to Sojin's apartment, but only stood before it's building, considering to just go back home. But he didn't.
His eyes were ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter