CH 050

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin's pov

Namjoo and me walked back outside when I saw Uji I didn't feel like approachng her. I looked to Namjoo "Well, Xero seemed to stay over here since a while.." Namjoo shrugged "Didn't he tell you?" I shook my head with a sigh. She kept on "Changjo and Xero are going along together. I like that." I smiled lightly "I'm really happy about that." I thought about what I was actually doing in few month. College? I sighed. Suddenly Changjo backhugged Namjoo and kissed her neck "What about you two stay over tonight? My parents are not there." he said this because he knew how to make Namjoo less scared. She loved him, yes, but she was still uncomfy with a boy all alone. They spent time alone yes, but less at night and more at daylight. "Yeah why not.." I mumbled and looked around for Xero. "You should talk to him." Changjo said. I blinked "Mwo? Do you know something?" Changjo shook his head "No, but I know what you are thinking." I smiled lightly at him pushing him away from Namjoo "You don't know.. I'll ask Xero if he want to come over as well, to be with you two all lovey dovey, aweful." I sticked my tongue out with a grin. Namjoo giggled and Changjo looked kind of serious as he pointed back inside "There is Xero." "Mwo?" I turned and saw him with Uji. I blinked confused. Slowly I approached to scare Xero but then I stopped as she asked him "Do you feel like going to prom?" "No.. not really. But Sojin you know?" I bit onto my lip as he responsed. "Who's your date?" Xero asked but before Uji could answer I jumped to them and hugged Xero's arm. I bit onto my lip "Will you stay over with me and my friends? Changjo's parents are not home." I smiled at Xero ignoring Uji. She made her way to her friends since I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You seem close to Uji." I bit onto my lip. But Xero just shrugged with a "Maybe." too cool. I sighed "Are you hiding something?" I smiled a bit sad but Xero shook his head. "I don't hide something. Don't worry about me. I don't feel like staying outside tonight." He brushed my hair out of my face and I frowned lightly pulling away "Sure." I looked around and pulled Xero into a room where not too much people were in it. "You stay here right? By accident I bumped into Bjoo's room.. and well your stuff were in it. A lot of them." she sighed "I actually wanted to let it be and not asking anything but I can't." Xero avoided my eyes and sighed "It's nothing. Just need to stay away from home a bit at least." "What about you stay at my home for a few day as well? It could be fun.." I invited him, but he shook his head "No. I'm staying here with my friends." I frowned lightly "Arasseo.." "Don't worry, neh?" he asked but I just left the room. I looked around and found Changjo alone by himself so I joined him "He's not really talking to me." I rolled my eyes and sat onto his lap since no other chair was availble "What are you talking about?" he asked. I sighed "I know something is wrong but he's not telling me neither he is wanting to spend the night with me." Changjo shrugged just. I got up since a lot people were already about to go. It was pretty late at this time so I got more clothes on. I didn't see Xero for the rest of time until we started to clean up the house. My friends and me helped since Xero did. We were all quiet because we were tired. 

After some while we were the last one beside Xero and Bjoo. "We are going now." Changjo said so Xero approached me. He kissed my cheek "Sleep well tonight." I rolled my eyes "I can't." Xero sighed "What about I'll stay tomorrow's night with you?" I couldn't but smile "Arasseo, but make sure I'm not forcing you to.." he shook his head and smiled "You didn't answer me yet." I blinked so he kept on "Will you go to prom with me?" He whispered against my lips. It was sure for me to go with him but I was a bit annoyed. He didn't feel like so why should I bother him and shrugged "Mhh. no answer yet." I grinned cheeky at him "Maybe I'll going to tell you, when... when you are at my bed tomorrow night."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter