CH 047

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jenissi

It was hard keeping Changjo back from Xero after Sojin's outrage. We all settled down and took a breather. Byungjoo showed up with his hands in his pockets.
"What. The actual ..?"
I sighed at at him, then looked to Xero. "I'll try and talk to her."

For the first time, I ran over her house. Changjo, Namjoo, and Jackson were all there comforting her, and stood up when they saw me.
"Get out." Changjo said, still angry.
"No Changjo, you need to calm down. This was all a misunderstanding." I looked to Sojin. "Confirm it to him so they'll leave for a sec."
Slowly, she nodded, shooing them out of her room. 
I sat beside her an huffed, but then chuckled, shaking my head. "Sojin... You know relationships always come with some bumps along the way... It's not always perfect... But to blurt out something like that, and cause him harm... That is when you need to stop and think."
"But what about what he did to me!?" She snapped.
I flailed my hands in the air, calming her down. "I didn't say he was innocent! He was just in the wrong, but you could of at least given him a chance to sort it out. Sojin... You didn't let him..."
She sighed.
"I understand you are upset with his actions, but when you turn around and blurt out harmful things, it makes you just as in the wrong. You two both owe each other an apology." I smiled to her. "Come, I will walk you to his house. You guys have some patchings to do."

Noones POV

Sojin didn't really want to, but figured Jenissi was right. Afterall, he was the one who always helped them out with Xero's mother.

After questioning glares from her friends, they quickly headed to Xero's house. He was in his room, cross legged on his bed, sobbing. Byungjoo leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and gazed over to Sojin as her and Jenissi walked into his room.
"Could we... have a moment?" Sojin silently asked Byungjoo, Jenissi leaving the room.
"No." He never shifted his eyes. It made Sojin feel a bit tense, she didn't really know what to do to that response.
"Okay then..." She softly sat next to Xero, seeing his swollen eyes. She had never seen him cry like this before. "Xero... I'm sorry-"
"Really? Are you really?" Xero snapped. "Sojin you blurted those out so loud the entire school could hear. You called me a and accused me of dating By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter