CH 030

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noone's pov. 

Sojin woke up in the next morning. She got up, dressed herself after the shower and ate some breakfast. Right after this she grabbed her bag and made her way to Xero's home. His mother let her in and leaded her to Xero's room. At this time Sojin wondered what the father was like, since she didn't see them really. Sojin knocked at the door and walked in when still nobody responsed. Xero was laying in his bed while his friends were sleeping onto the chair or the ground. Sojin carefully sat beside Xero and caressed his hair when he was still in sleep. Slowly one of his friend woke up looking at her. He tilted his head but Sojn placed her index finger onto her lip. Xero moved his head onto Sojin's lap. She smiled lightly. Actually she was still mad, even more when she saw A-Tom onto the ground. A small sigh escaped her lips. It took some hours before Xero finally woke up. He was actually confused when he saw her and the other boys were still sleeping. "I will bring you to the doctor, sleepyhead." Xero was confused, shook his head in disagree but then it happened again, pain in his stomach so he vomitted just right next to his bed. This made his friend sitting up straight trying to rush towards him. They stopped when they saw the girl sitting next to him. "Go." A-Tom said directly. Sojin frowned while she caressed Xero's back "Why would I?" but before just one of them could keep on Jenissi broke in with "Let's make sure Xero is well for now." he lightly pushed A-Tom to side to approach Xero. "Let's bring him to the doctor." Sojin finally said "No." Xero said. They all sighed. "No you will. I'll be staying here until you were there." she said before looking through his friends. She bit onto her lips "Like they will do. And I won't tell you something when they are here." Sojin ended her sentences. Everybody were curious for sure but they didn't response. Sojin got up after some silence and walked out to grab something to clean. She came back and silenty cleaning up the floor. Some boys helped Xero going to the bathroom. Jenissi looked at Sojin "Why are you here?" Sojin smiled lightly "I have something important to tell him, beside this.. I'm worried. I want to make sure he's ending at the doctor's table for a check up." 

They were sitting at the hospital. Still waiting for the doctor to check up, because everyone had something to do Xero and Sojin were alone. They sat there saying nothing. After some while she started "I want to be with you at this trip still." a small smile appeared before it faided away, because of the pain. Sojin got worried and wrapped her arm around his body to hold him a bit. The boys approached them. But they stopped to give them a bit space. "She's still bad." A-Tom mumbled to Jenissi. But Jenissi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter