CH 043

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xero's House. Noones POV

Xero sat at the kitchen counter, relieved that it was all just a misunderstanding. But something Sojin said had bothered him. Jenissi quickly arrived after Xero sent a text.
"What's going on?"
He huffed. "So there was a misunderstanding... Sojin didn't get her period, and you know... We thought she was pregnant."
Jenissi's eyes widened. "Yah, that's not something to joke about!"
"I know... But when we thought that could be the case, she said something..."
"And what's that?"
"She said to abort it..." Xero frowned in thought.
Jenissi rolled his eyes. "Those are usually the first thoughts when a girl finds out she's has an unwanted pregnancy. It wasn't a decision that quick Xero, I promise. She was just scared. That's all."
He sighed. "Yeah, but if it were to actually happen, I wouldn't want her to ever consider that."
"I guess that's something you two have to talk about. It shouldn't be that big of a deal really... Just tell her how you feel, and respect her opinions." Jenissi paused, and then slapped Xero's head. "And you know what? This is what everyone is talking about when they tell you not to be stupid! Xero, you do NOT want to end up with a kid in high school. It wouldn't be fair to you, Sojin, and especially the kid! Buy some damn condoms!"
Xero laughed. "Yes hyung..."

Xero

Jenissi was right, maybe Sojin and I should lay off the dirty for a little while until we learn to control ourselves. I got a text from A-Tom.

>did you see Uji and Dahye at school today?<
>yeah, I did<
>i didn't know uji was coming back??? i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter