CH 027

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xero

My heart almost stopped as my eyes caught my mother staring at us with concern.
"Jenissi will you be staying for dinner?"
"Ani Mrs. Shin." He paused. "Actually... I think I will. Your cooking is too good."
She smiled and shut the door. I slapped his arm afterwards with a mild glare.
"Uhhh, listen around before you say things like that hyung..!"
He laughed. "My bad."
I looked back down at my work for a moment and then back to him. "And I'm not sleeping with her. Why does everyone think I'm sleeping with her!?"
Jenissi coughed. "Hickey."
I sighed. "We kiss and stuff... That's it..." There was a shy anger lingering inside of me, but I could control it. "Hyung... Everytime Sojin is around Jackson she always seems irritated afterwards. Do you think he harasses her?"
He scoffed. "Probably. He sends her all those flowers all the time. I'd be pretty annoyed too."
"See that's what I mean... I want to give her space cause I don't want her to have this breakdown or anything, but everytime I tell her I want to let her be she says she will still talk to me... It's confusing."
"Because you probably make her happy-"
My phone went off. I got a message from A-Tom:

>P-I-S-S-E-D.<

Jenissi and I looked to each other.
"Uh oh..."

A-Tom was one person you did not want to make angry, or else he would put you through the wall. He had the heart of a lion, but the anger of bull.
 

The Next School Day. Noones POV.

"Jackson!" A-Tom stormed through the entrance, having nearly the entire school following him. Of course, everyone was hyped for an A-Tom fight.
He gripped Jackson's collar, lifting him off of the ground, and slammed him into the lockers. "If you do not off with this petty already! You can do whatever you want with Sojin, but the second you disrespect Xero, or any of my friends, I will ing find you, and shed your blood!" He gritted his teeth and slammed Jackson into the lockers again, letting him fall out of his hands to the floor, then turned around to Changjo, getting in his face. "That goes for you too. Don't get smart with him." He then shoved him.

Xero pushed his way through the large crowd, making his way to the center where Jackson and A-Tom stood. He grabbed A-Tom's arm and whispered in his ear. "Thanks and all but... Don't be stupid, you'll get yourself suspended. Get to class."
A-Tom shot a glare back to Jackson, and repeated himself. " off. Pig." Then headed off to the back halls with Jenissi and Hansol to calm down.
Xero kneeled down to Jackson who sat on the floor, rubbing his neck. "You okay?"
Jackson moved away with an irritated expression. "What do you care?"
Xero laughed. "I really don't, but A-Tom isn't exactly someone you want to fight with."
"You probably sent him."
"No, actually, you did, when you decided to play shove and talk. A-Tom looks out for me. That's all. Your neck is bruised. I will take you to the nurse."
"I don't need your help."
"Too bad."

The two sat in the waiting room inside of the office.
"Sojin is mine." Jackson said.
"Let's not talk about that."
"I know you gave her that hickey, you guys get all heated in the bedroom. Where do you guys stay, your place, or hers?"
"Both." Xero leaned his head back,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter