CH 057

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byungjoo's House. Noones POV

"Sojin doesn't trust me." Xero said to Byungjoo, throwing a stick into the fire he built outside in the yard. "She thinks because I hug Uji I am cheating."
Byungjoo tsked. "Well how would you feel if she hugged Jackson?"
"She *has hugged Jackson. She's called him oppa, and even let him stay the night."
"Girls though... They are jealous easily."
"Yeah... It's okay for them to be friends, but I can't be friends with Uji..?" He sighed. "So what was it with you and Dahye? Did you break up with her?"
"Yup." He huffed. "I just can't handle a relationship..."
"How did she take it?"
"We are friends. I mean... There wasn't really anything there to break... We had only dated for what... Three days? Plus when we started dating all of that drama started happening. That is a nono for me."
Xero chuckled. "Dating does come with a lot of drama doesn't it..?"
"Sure does." Byungjoo leaned back and grinned. "I like my freedom!"
"I could sure go for some freedom."
"Well maybe take a break from her?"
"Huh..?"
"You know how couples take a break from each other to find if they are meant for one another when things begin to become hectic? Like a test: don't date for a month, and both of your true colors will show. It could help with your trust issues."
"You're right... But you know what I don't understand..?"
"What?
"Why does Sojin have severe trust issues? Is it something I've done, or is it something Jackson has done?"
"Good question. Ask her."
Xero scoffed. "Yeah, right, like she'll tell me."
Carlights flashing from the front yard cut off their conversation. Byungjoo's mom. But he didn't care.

She walked inside, and opened the door to the yard. "Hi Xero. Byungjoo, how was your day?"
"What do you care?" He glared and set out the fire. "Come on Xero, let's go to my room."
Xero felt awkward being in between their relationship. He gave an apologetic look to his mother who rolled her eyes, and followed him to his room.
"Why do hate your umma so much?"
He shrugged. "I hate both of them. They are never there for me."
"I'm sorry."
"You know, even one time I had to pay the bills. They were gone for an entire two months. No calls or anything."
"Well you should really move in with me. I will make sure of it."
"Ani, I would just be a burden-"
"No." Xero snapped. "Just because your parents treat you like a burden doesn't mean everyone feels the same way about you. You are my best friend."
Byungjoo didn't respond.
"I would do anything for you, you know..."
He smiled and slapped him palyfully. "Shut up."
"Aniya! I'm serious! I don't know what it's like... But I understand..."
"Then let's runaway." He joked.
"Let's." Xero chuckled.


Byungjoo

Except I wasn't joking. I wanted to runaway but didn't have the courage. What difference would it make anyways? I was nothing to nobody.
Xero kept talking but I was too lost in my mind to make out what he had said. I wanted to tell him how I felt about everything... My life... But I couldn't, so I just smiled to him and acted like I listened.
My mom opened the door again. "Will you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter