CH 075

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin walked straight to Changjo's locker and looked around the hall when she lent next to him. At first she wasn't saying something but still looking around. Changjo finally found his book and managed to look at the girl. He smiled lightly "What's up?"

Sojin didn't reply since suddenly a guy catched her eyes. Changjo poked her cheek "Hmm?" he hummed. Sojin looked up to him "Who's that?" pointed at a group of boys. Changjo yawned gentle and looked over to them. He focused their looks and shrugged "I don't know them. Whatever.. let's go." Changjo closed his locker and pulled the girl with him. When the group of boys decided for another way Sojin finally was able to pay attention to te boy "What about.. uhm we meet up tonight? Watching some movie?" 
"Sure" he hummed. "Invite Jackson as well, I bring Namjoo." the girl kept on. "Jackson?" Changjo looked to her gaining a nod. 
"Yes Jackson, I hate to be with you and Namjoo all by myself." she sighed "You like her and she likes you, but you two are stupid" she sticked out her tongue and walked into her classroom. 

During lesson Sojin grabbed a small paper and wrote "This night, my home, Chang, Jack, you and me."  she handed it Namjoo. Namjoo read it and looked to her "Yah~ ask Jack, you don't need us." she whispered. Sojin grinned "No... you know what's Changjo like." she rolled her eyes after whispering her back. 

Sojin was in front her warderobe thinking about what to dress like. She was only in her underwear when Changjo entered the same room and sat down on her bed. This made a squeak out of grabbing a shirt to cover her body. "Didn't I tell you about us growing up?" she rolled her eyes and turned back to her wardrobe pulling out a dress and slided in. 

Changjo just watched her with a sigh "Do we grow up? I mean, we get hotter.. well I get hotter by each day.. sure but there isn't something I haven't seen at you yet." Sojin frowned and turned. She yelled out of sudden "Oh gosh, sure. Now I have s and I'm sure your best grew as well. There is a lot you haven't seen yet." Changjo blinked and got up "Whatever." he left the room. 

She followed him quickly and saw her parents leaving "Have fun tonight." they said and left. Sojin turned and walked into the kitchen, she opened a door and pulled out some soju bottles with a grin. Changjo stared at her friend and blinked. "Your father will be angry." "This is the most fun." she opened it and drank up a bit "I swear, when you don't let me date Jackson, you need to stand my desires... as woman." she said with confident but only making the boy laugh. 

Sojin turned angry and grabbed the boy by his shirt pulling him close "I'm serious. I mean , hot wild ." but this made him laugh even more. It was too much to handle, she felt down, she felt just stupid. It was like she blamed herself. So she pushed him away and walked out of the kitchen. Changjo quickly followed her and grabbed her hand "I just want to make sure he is not using you. You know he is a boy." 

Out of anger she turned "what if I'm actually a girl?"  

"You are not, you want a relationship with someone serious." he said quietly. But before Sojin could answer the door bell rang so she opened. Namjoo stood there and looked at the frustrated girl and the boy, who was just tired. He walked into the living room and sighed. Slowly Namjoo took off her shoes and whispered towards the girl "What happened?" but she just shook her head. 

The four of them sat down on the couch talking. They laughed and then they finally decided to watch a movie. Namjoo looked for the CD when Sojin decided to prepare some snacks. Jackson bit his lip and stood up. Changjo grabbed for his shirt "Yah~ I'll help her." "No..." Jackson quickly pulled away and followed the girl "Dare you" Changjo yelled. 

When Jackson entered the kitchen Sojin was already preparing some snacks. "Sojin-aah~" he sang. She was confused and turned around. Jackson was already close and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter