CH 065

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xero's eyes stayed widened for a minute. He looked around and then huffed. "I... I suppose... You could..."
"Are you sure?" Changjo asked.
The only thing Xero could think of was Sojin's words, that jackson had kissed herand he was his friend. But he smiled and nodded. "I am. I want what's best for Sojin."


A-Tom

"Dude... You need to talk to your cousin, cause I really don't want to end up having to please Namjoo's parents or whatever Xero and Sojin had in mind." Jenissi stated.
I sighed. "I don't even know if it's worth it though..."
"What do you mean?"
"Cause Byunghun likes Namjoo. And I feel like Namjoo likes him too."
"It makes sense..."
"Right, cause Namjoo isn't fighting to be with Changjo. I hate romance but if there's one thing I know, it's that if you really love someone, the second something gets in your way, you fight for it."
"That's true."
A familiar voice sounded a few steps away. "Hey, I heard Xero is not moving?" Uji.
I glanced to her and shook my head. "Aniya."
"Well that's good, he gets to be with you guys and B-Joo."
"You seem sad." Jenissi said.
"I guess Xero and me got close... He's helped me a lot." She nodded. "But I don't know... He's been so distant from me lately."
"It's cause of Sojin." I exclaimed. "She is paranoid you two are up to something."
"And thats why she is distant from me as well." She rolled her eyes, clapping her hands to her side and sighing. "Anyway... Today is my last day here. I am moving to Busan. Which means it will be my last time seeing you guys..."
"Why are you telling us just now?" Jenissi squinted at her. "We are your friends, you could of given us a heads up..."
"I... I'm sorry..."
"It's okay... It just would of been nice to give you a proper goodbye... Like a get together or something."
She chuckled. "Ani, this is fine... Any get together I went to ended up being chaos. It is better this way..."
"Well... At least give us a hug goodbye."
"Sure." We each gave eachother a tight squeeze. "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter