CH 042

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson's pov

I walked down to my locker. It's been a few days since Sojin and Xero was again just all lovey dovey. I frowned still not in mood for everything. I found my apartment these day but still unsure about me coming back. When I opened my locker Qri appeared. I didn't bother to look at her. Everyday everytime Qri just saw me she came over and asked me out. I was already pretty annoyed and looked at her when she said "Just one time. Then you'll see if you like to keep on dating me." She approached and drew circles over my chest "You won't regret." I bit onto my lip and she looked up. Actually wanting to push her away but I looked up. I saw Sojin and Xero in the corner hugging. I frowned and look at Qri back "One date. But no relationship. I'm about to go back to Busan." I said. She smiled wide in excitement. I didn't know but it kind of making me smile lightly. She left as I watched her still. Changjo joined me and said "Still annoying." I nodded lightly and shrugged "She's cute." Changjo looked at me and raised an eyebrow but didn't answer. I bit onto my lip and pulled out my books as Xero and Sojin joined us. Sojin pulled out her books as Xero looked at me. It seemed he wanted to tell something but he didn't. Sojin linked arm with him so I left quickly for classes "What am I doing here?" I asked myself. I sat down in classes when Changjo joined me "The guys are thinking about helping you." I blinked and looked up "guys?" He nodded "Xero and A-Tom. They tell Qri is a snake. You shouldn't go out with her." I shrugged lightly at his words "I don't care. I'll be gone soon. I'm thinking really of leaving. It's weird to meet Sojin everyday." Changjo nodded lightly and patted my shoulder. I sighed.

 

Sojin's pov

I smiled as I saw Xero at his locker. I bit gentle onto my lip and made my way towards him but then suddenly appeared it on my mind. I looked at my phone. It's already over a week I was overdued. I sighed and joined him and his friends. Should I tell him finally? No. I put on a smile and hugged Xero from behind and greeted his friends. Xero grabbed my hand and smiled "What about I'll come by when your parents are asleep?" he asked. I shook my head lightly "We need to be more careful." He nodded lightly with a smile. "Arasseo. What about we just spend the day with each other?" he smiled still. I nodded "I'm good with this." I left quickly. I was in mood to just cry out. I pulled myself together and made my way to the classroom. I sat next to Namjoo who was playing at her phone. I bit onto my lip and rested my head onto the table. "Namjoo, we should go out together. Just like Changjo you, Xero and me. We've never done it. I miss it kind of since it was always fun with Jackson." she blinked and looked into my direction. "It will be fun." She nodded. I smiled lightly and the lesson started. Suddenly the door opened and a girl entered the room. It was Uji. I sat up quietly and blinked as I saw Dahye followed her. They sat down but not too close to each other. I bit onto my lip watching them. I leaned to Namjoo "Did you know this?" but she just shook her head. During lesson I watched them and frowned lightly. Xero told me he would go for a talk with Dahye but I wasn't happy with it. 

We walked out of classes as I saw Jackson and Qri talking. Did he really like her? I wondered about. I sighed and walked to my locker so I just stood there. She always asked Jackson what they would do on that date. I sighed. "Don't talk to Sojin again, alright?" Qri pouted at him. Did she say really that stuff when I was just right next to them? I rolled my eyes pretty nerved and saw Xero walking to us. I shut my locker and ran over to him and his friends. I grabbed Xero's hand and pulled him with me along the hall. I pushed him into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. I dropped my bag and pulled Xero close. He wrapped his arms around me so we kissed. I closed my eyes and sat down at the sink as he approached me "What are we doing here?" he mumbled into the kiss. I opened m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter