CH 068

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noone's pov

Sojin laid onto her bed. She sighed thinking about what Xero might do. No calls or messages. She guessed it was quiet expensive but Sojin grabbed her mobile phone calling Xero. It didn't take long he took it. "Sojin?" his voice a bit confused. "Xero!.. I missed you." she pouted "What are you doing lately? Message me some more, please." she sighed rolling herself onto her stomach. "Sojin, it's quiet late here. But I miss you too." he chucked lightly. Sojin's eyes widen and she sat up "You got the call quiet quick." she guessed. "Can we call in the morning? I will call you. Arasseo?" Xero asked her. Sojin sighed "I love you, dare you to forget me." she pouted "I love you too, don't worry." 

Sojin thrown her mobile phone onto the bed and left the room. When she walked into the kitchen the door bell rang. She frowned a bit annoyed but heading to the door and opened it. Her face dropped before replacing it with a big smile. Namjoo. She pulled Namjoo in her home hugging her tightly. "Why are you here?" she greeted the girl. Namjoo smiled lightly "Well, I need to do some things in Seoul with my papers, in two days I'm flying back to the US, to New York." Sojin's eyes widen pulling her into the kitchen "Well... can you give Xero then something? He is in the US lately." she rolled her eyes trying not to be too excited. "Sure. But you can fly with me instead.. because I could need some help." She grinned while Sojin was already busy with the coffee maschine. "Actually... well Byunghun... is.. I like him." "Mwo?" Sojin turned to look at her friend. "You like him?" she was confused. Namjoo grinned lightly "We spent lately a lot time together. He is... more cute.. and more gentle as I expected him to be." Sojin's eyes widen. She grabbed the both cups of coffee and placed them onto the table before joining to sit. "So.. it's turned out something serious? Something.. real?" Sojin asked her friend. Namjoo grinned wide "Yes it is.. well I actually.. I have a reason to be here." she sighed deeply. "Will you be my first bridesmaid?" Namjoo let it out all in once with a wide grin letting Sojin's jaw dropped. "You.. marry him... for real?" but it wasn't Sojin saying this but Changjo. He stood in the frame, shocked, starring at Namjoo and coughing lightly. Namjoo's eyes widen and looking at the young man. She didn't know what to say but stutter a ".. I.. uhm.. well.. a..I.. uhm.." Both staring at each other. Sojin didn't know what to do but then she got up. But before she was able to approach Changjo, Seungeon joined them "We can go now, I'm ready." she searched something in her bag before looking up at the scene. She furrowed her eyebrows looking at the unknow girl and mumbled under her breath "I think I saw her somewhere." but then her eyes widen and looked at Changjo who was still watching Namjoo. Silence for a minute before Seungeon grabbed Changjo's hand "Shall we go?" she said but no reaction from him. Namjoo's eyes wandered onto their hand before looking back into Changjo's face. "Alright." she said and pulled Changjo into the kitchen pushing him onto a chair. Changjo still didn't say anything but watching Namjoo. He was still quiet shocked, about her in this home, about her words. Seungeon sat beside Namjoo while Sojin sat back at her place. "I'm Hwan Seungeon." she bowed lightly. Namjoo bowed back lightly "Kim Namjoo." she didn't know what to say. Actually Namjoo hoped not to meet Changjo that day. Namjoo watched the girl and started to glare. "I think you should go Changjo." Sojin said. Finally Changjo got up "Yeah you are right." he grabbed Seungeon's hand back pulling her up. Seungeon did so and smiling at Namjoo "Today's here a party. You should come." she grinned wide. "I'll be there." Namjoo said glaring at the girl. Seungeon winked and hugged Changjo's arm while leaving. They left. There was still silence a bit before Namjoo said "Why didn't you tell me about Changjo has a new girlfriend?" she seemed mad. "She is not his girlfriend. He doesn't have any." Sojin grabbed her coffee taking a sip. "Oh.." Namjoo mumbled and got up "I think I should go." but Sojin grabbed her hand "No, stay here for a bit. It wasn't easy for him as well." "Will you be?" she asked. "Yes I will be your bridesmaid." Sojin grinned wide. "I'm glad Byunghun is good to you." Namjoo smiled at least a bit, her mind was still with Changjo and the girl. "So why is Xero abroad?" Namjoo asked a bit confused. Sojin shrugged "Bjoo's parents invited him to go as well. I'm glad he is seeing the world.. but.. well I miss him." Sojin pouted. "American's girls are nice for .. well for a one night stand." A male said. Jackson stood in the frame that time. Sojin glared at him "Yah~ what are you doing here?" "Well, Changjo gave me the key and told me to wait here." he shrugged and sat beside Namjoo. He hugged her "I didn't see you in a while." Namjoo smiled at him "I guess so." Sojin glared.

>What are you thinking about me visiting you in New York? Namjoo asked me to come with her.. since.. well I tell you the big news later. Call me!< Sojin sent Xero. 

No answer from Xero. It frustrated Sojin so she puffed her cheeks and made herself ready for the house party. Someone knocked onto the door so she opened finding Changjo there. They walking in closing the door "Why didn't you tell me she was here? I wouldn't have.. come into the kitchen." he said, his eyes in sadness. Sojin shrugged "Well I didn't know as well, she was there all of sudden, five mintues later you were in the room." Changjo lay onto her bed "Well.. will she really marry him? Is he good to her?" he asked. Sojin sighed "Don't... make yourself down with thinking about that.. about her." but Changjo shook his head "I don't care. I want to make sure, she is in good hands when I'm not able to be with her." "From her telling, he is really good to her, a real gentleman." Sojin smiled and found a sad smile on Changjo's face "I'm glad for her." she nodded. "Well.. what is there between Seungeon and you? Is she girlfriend material?" Sojin smirked nudging Changjo. Changjo laughed gentle "I don't want any relationship now.. but who knows I guess. She's a player, and I guess I like her in some strange way. It's not what I had with Namjoo but it's different in a good way " Sojin smiled at him "Make yourself happy." He smiled back. 

>I don't think I'll have a lot time for you. We are really busy with meeting new people and looking around.< Xero's reply. 

Sojin frowned and looked at her friend "Do you think in America the girls are easy?" she pouted but Changjo shrugged "I don't know, but does it matter?" Sojin shrugged as well "Jackson.. let out some .. comments." Changjo frowned at those words "that guy." he mumbled. "You better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter