CH 074

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noone's view

Changjo came back home and shambled into the kitchen, where his mother and sister sat and cooked. "How was school?" Yumi asked. He could just shrug a bit and rested his head onto his hands. His mother turned and looked at the boy "Heartsickness?" she asked. Changjo looked up slightly "What is heartsickness?" Yumi looked at the little boy with a grin "When you love someone, but you can't have the person, you feel this way." letting the boy blink and thinking about her words. But as soon as he realised the meaning of this he shook dramatically his head and frowned "I'm not heartsick." he got up and grabbed his bag leaving for his room to drop onto his bed. 

Next day at primary school Changjo stepped out of the bus and watched the building he sighed gentle and walked towards her classes. On the other way of the hall he saw Sojin. At first he made some steps towards her but then he saw Namjoo approaching her as well. Slowly he frowned and turned to walk into his classes. He sat down beside some guys and played with his pen. He looked to his side and saw a guy talking to some others. When Changjo nearly stared at them one of those boys turned. Changjo could say right now something but he just turned away. 

"Changhyun my name." the boy he looked at said. Changjo gulped lightly and turned "Jonghyun.. but call me Changjo." he tried to be cool and looked away. "Sure.. Changjo." the boy shrugged and the lesson started. 

The bell rang and everybody got up to walk outside for break. Changjo instead not even tried to hurry up. He shambled outside when he bumped into Changhyun. "Changjo, why don't you hurry to your girlfriend like every day? Broke up?" he asked. Changjo looked at the smaller boy and shrugged "She is not my girlfriend," "Oh gowd, I was just kidding, come one, play with us." Changjo hesitated but agreed and followed him.

After school Changjo happily walked behind Changhyun and some other boys as suddenly someone grabbed his bag. "Where have you been all day long?" looked down into Sojin's face. "Oh.. uh hey." a small smile escaped. "Let's talk later. I found friends." he turned quickly and catched up with Changhyun. 

Sojin was standing there raising her brow and pouted lightly with a sigh and left for home. After dinner she decided to visit Changjo but he wasn't home. So she walked outside and joined Namjoo. 

It took a few days until Sojin was able to grab Changjo to pull him to the side. "Yah~" Changjo growled. "Yah~" Sojin growled back. "We never was seperated just longer then 8 hours and now I haven't seen you in days." she started to pout "Why?" But he was just silent and looked down. "Yah, I asked you why!" Sojin yelled lightly and pushed his shoulder. "Can't I have some more friends? Why do I need to see you each day of ours lives?" he frowned at the little girl. They kept silence and both were looking down. "Whatever." Changjo mumbled and turned. At first she didn't want to run after him but she did. She quickly followed him "I thought we were the closed... why don't you tell me just? We find a solution." she looked down when she held his arm. "Sojinah.." he mumbled. "No." Sojin said and left. 

Sojin laid down in her bed and just stared at the ceiling. She was upset with her best friend and rolled onto her side facing the door with her back. 

For the next two weeks Changjo avoided Sojin and Namjoo. Sojin wasn't in good mood for the whole time so Namjoo decided to grab all her courage after school and told her driver to stop by his home. She stood downstairs in front of the bell. "Should I really?" she asked herself and bit onto her lip. She rubbed her head gently and then ringed the bell. "Oh my... why have I done it?" she mumbled to herself, when she heard a voice. Namjoo guessed it was Changjo's mother. "Uh.... Is Changjo there?" "Sure, who's talking?" she asked. "I'..I'm a friend." The door got opened and Namjoo entered the house and then the elevator. 

She stood in front of the fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter