CH 023

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xero

I jumped as Sojin suddenly burst through my door. I was shirtless and just pulled up my pants. I'm pretty sure she didn't care, but I did.
She started telling me all these things and I kept nodding with a few hums here and there, but was really half listening as I struggled to find a shirt. Could she not tell I was embarassed? 

I sat next to her on my bed when I finally finished dressing myself, catching my breath, and now able to focus on her. She kept wondering what styles I liked, and if I liked the dress she was wearing now. Then she asked if we should stay here tonight, before her date with Jackson.

I blushed. "Uh-uh... I want you to... But wouldn't you feel guilty after seeing Jackson so soon?" I shook my head. "No, no for get I asked you that. I won't bring this up. You can stay here tonight." Instead I smiled, leaning in and kissing her soft lips gently, looking in her eyes as I pulled away. "I think you look really pretty in that dress."
She playfully slapped my arm. "Why did you sit away from me at lunch anyways?"
"My friends wanted me to. They said I should hang with them during the time Jackson is here. But you're welcome over anytime. As always."
"What if I want you to sit with me?" She laughed.
I grabbed her hand and mimicked her, poking her nose. "Then I will sit with you!"

"Xero!" My mom called from down the hall. I opened my door and called back.
"Yes umma!?"
"Will Sojin be staying for dinner? I am cooking soon."
I looked over my shoulder at her, and she shrugged. "She will stay."

I closed my door and turned back around to her, stopping. "Should you eat in that dress? I don't want you to ruin it."
"It's fine."
"Are you sure? I have clothes you could wear."
"Boy clothes?" She laughed.
"T-Shirt, and sweat pants. Please wear them, I don't want you to ruin your dress Sojin. You will just be in my house."
She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Arasseo."

She folded the clothes over her arm and began to open my door, but I closed it shut and stopped her. "Wait!"
"Huh..?"
I grabbed both of her hands with mine and bit my lip, looking at her in the dress. "There's still an hour before dinner..." I picked her up making her yelp, but she quickly covered incase she was too loud. I laughed and carefully threw her on my bed, then crawled on top of her. I pulled her hair behind her head so it wouldn't get pulled, then kissed her again on the lips.
I could feel the imprints of her dress that hugged her body so tightly press into my skin as our kisses grew deeper, never detaching. I gently tilted her head to the side and kissed just before her jawline. She gripped at the bottom of my shirt, pulling it off over my head, but I went back to her neck and started , both of us lost in the moment with not a care in the world. She let her hands wander my body as she let out a quiet moan, enjoying the touch to her neck. We both stopped as my mom called my name again.
I got up, quickly putting my shirt back on and this time went downstairs to talk to her.

"Xero, your father left something here he needs at work, I have to go. Keep an eye on dinner for me. Don't do anything stupid." She po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter