CH 007

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Party. No one's POV

"Sojin... I think we should stop talking..." Xero said, finding Sojin in the kitchen for a glass of water, the others in the living room.
She frowned. "Why?"
"Well..." He played with his fingers, becoming a little hesitant. "At the party last weekend, when I was talking to Uji and her friend, they were saying everyone was hating on Namjoo for playing with Changjo-"
"No one said they were dating?"
"But still... A lot of people are starting to talk about you, because you're talking to me. And... I... don't want you to get hurt..." Xero walked out of the kitchen, finding a curious Changjo behind the door frame. "Whoa! You scared me."
Changjo stared at him for moment, then patted his shoulder, walking off. "That was nice."

The atmosphere became tense after that as everybody gathered again in the living room. Namjoo broke the silence, suggesting they play a game. Truth or Dare.
"Who want's to go first?" She asked.
Xero raised his hand, smiling. "I'll go!" He looked around in thought. "hmmm... Uji, truth or dare?"
Her eyes widened as she heard her name. "Uhhh... Dare!"
Xero grinned. "Okay, I dare you to drink a mysterious beverage I will make for you." He got up and ran to the kitchen, noticing Sojin laugh. He knew her mood became full of sorrow after what he had told her, but he couldn't stand to see the others talk about her the way they did. But would ending a friendship fix anything? He was glad she smiled.

Xero ran into the kitchen, scrutinizing through the fridge for random things to mix in Uji's drink. He poured water, sprite, and hot sauce into the cup, then saw a bottle of Vodka. He smiled and whispered to himself. "Why not make this fun?" He poured the alcohol into her drink, mixing it and walked back out into the living room, handing it to her with a cheeky grin. "Here you go. Drink the entire thing juseyo!"
Uji sniffed the beverage with a look of fear, then sipped it, immediately rejecting. "Ew! What did you put in this!?"
They all laughed.
"Okay, Uji's turn!" Namjoo called exicitedly. "Whoever gets truth or dared gets to go next. That's how we'll decide turns."
"Sojin, truth or dare?" Uji's attitude shifted a litte as she crossed her legs, playing with her jewelry.
"Truth." Sojin smiled.
Uji glared at her in disgust as she spoke. "Why are you such a ?"
The room went silent, everyone's jaw dropped.
 


Xero

Boy was I right about Uji. She is a badass. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I wanted to comfort Sojin, but I felt it wasn't my place anymore after our talk. Our talk that I regret ever having with her. That I wish I could take back.
Changjo seemed as if he were holding bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter