CH 005

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xero

I was a bit annoyed with the girls that kept surrounding me, but thankfully that Sojin announced Spin the Bottle and grabbed their attention. I didn't play, only watched. Specifically Changjo. I wondered about him. How could a kingka walk around so freely? The bottle stopped at Changjo, and he had to play 7 minutes in heaven with Namjoo. Sojin was definitely having fun with them as she said she'll take her time. Did the two like each other?

I got bored of standing so I sat next to Sojin—though I still didn't play—tapping her on the shoulder. She gave a quick swift of the head to face me. "Thanks." I said. But she only looked at me in questioning, probably not understanding what I was thanking her for.
I wrapped my arms around my legs, resting my chin on my knee and noticed Uji enter the room. I remembered her asking about Sojin, so I tapped her once more. "Uji, the new girl?" She nodded. "She was talking to me the other day. She wondered if you were upset with her or not?"
She squinted and told me she couldn't hear me. "Let's talk after the game outside, where it's quiet."
"Arraseo..."
 


Noones POV

Uji wandered through the house and made a quick friend named Dahye. She was a little sassy but the two of them clicked.
"Let's go see what's going on in the kitchen." The two pushed their way through the crowd, walking passed a blushing Changjo and Namjoo. Uji noticed Sojin sitting next to Xero, and grabbed Dahye's hand, walking over to them.
"Dahye, this is Sojin unnie! She did my makeup for the party!"
Dahye gasped, followed by a cheeky smile. "Oh my gosh you are so good at makeup! You both look so gorgeous tonight!" Sojin smiled to her, and then went back to the game.
Xero glanced at the two girls and stood up, directing his attention to Uji. "I see you made a friend." He smiled.
Uji laughed. "Yeah... This is Dahye. Dahye, Xero." Her voice got soft.
"Duh, everybody know's who Xero is." Dahye rolled her eyes, putting her hand on her hip making Uji laugh.
"Right, kingka Xero. That Changjo is taken." Uji said.
Xero's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter