CH 052

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin's pov

"No." I was still kind of shocked because of his question. "Well I don't love him but like. We know how the other person works. We are able to see right away what the other is feeling. It's more like we are used to each other that much that even friends being is easy." I sighed "but I don't love him." Xero didn't reply. "I know Jackson still likes me... but it's nothing I can return. Would I ask you to move in with me when I'm not sure?" "I guess not." He sighed and kept on "You still not answered the prom question." I blinked and hesitated to answer. "Do you want to be my prom date? You remember? Or did Jackson asked you out and you already agreed?" He seemed still upset. "Yes he asked me to... but I told him I'm going with you to prom. Yes for sure I want to be your prom date." I rolled my eyes because I was the stupid one "I wanted to tell you last night you slept over but... but I  forgot since the question of moving together and the other stuff." I grabbed Xero's hands. "Mian... jeongmal mianhee." I bit onto my lip feeling all guilty. "Don't call him Oppa." He suddenly said. I blinked, too afraid of saying something so I nodded. "Arasseo. I won't anymore." Xero still not smiled.

We sat there for a while before I asked "Will you stay over? Maybe you could tell me about the new place to life?" I smiled to him. He shrugged lightly "It's a nice place actually. Not too bad." His answer short and simple. I sighed. My mother came in "Will you stay here Xero?" I blinked but he shook his head "I will leave just in a few minutes." My mother left the room. "What about a walk?" I asked him so he shrugged. I ran over to my wardrobe pulling out a small box and fiddling a out. I turned quickly and walked over to him. I sat onto his lap and grinned "Yah stop your bad mood." Showing the to him. "We can't here, you know that." He mumbled. I was still grinning "I know." I pulled him up. I dragged him outside before telling my mother we were going onto a walk. 

I held his hand when we were outside "Xero... I'm really sorry about your parents' divorce. I wished I could help you better. There is really no option about moving together?" I pouted lightly as he shook his head "I would need to tell my mother about it... it's not a good time." I sighed. "What about you studying at my new hometown then?" He asked and kept on "B-joo suggested this solution." I was quietly thinking "Yes it's a kind of solution... but... are there universities?" I looked up at his clueless face. We reached the playground so I pulled him to one of those play castles where we hid ourselves in. It was late so no kids were around. Just sometimes people with their dogs came by. But those wouldn't see us. I pulled Xero hovering over me. We had less space actually. I kissed him deeply with a grin but he pulled away "Should we really?" He mumbled against my lips. I nodded and pulled myslef away lightly. I pressed the into his hand and crawled down to his pants to open them. I pulled out and grinned. Slowly I slided the not harden one into my mouth and felt himself growing. I looked up at Xero when I kept on going.

The kept on as suddenly we heard a dog barcking. Our bodies tight hugged as we stopped. We couldn't hide a giggle when the dog disappeared. I bit on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter