CH 051

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noones POV

Xero scratched his head at Sojin's question to move in with her. "It'd be a dream come true honestly... But right now... It's not really up to me..."
Sojin noticed the sorrow in Xero's voice. "Xero... You know you can tell me..."
He got up and walked to the window, trying to hold back his temper. "I can't Sojin!" He turned around to face her. "It will just be too hard..."
She wondered about this, remembering how he was suddenly talking to Uji. "It's Uji isn't it." She said angrily.
"Huh..?" He squinted, tilting his head. "What about Uji?"
She stood up. "I heard you say to her you don't want to go to prom!"
"No, Sojin..." He approached her with gentle arms, trying to calm her down. "It's not what you think."
Suddenly, she collapsed into tears on her bed. Xero sat next to her the whole time, rubbing her back kindly. "If you don't want to go to prom then just-"
"Stop." Xero sighed. "Look... I didn't want to tell you because I knew it would make you upset... And I don't like to see you upset... But I guess there was no way to avoid so I will just tell you..."
She looked up to him, trying to prepare herself for what could come out of his mouth.
"My parents... They're getting a divorce, and umma says I have to move with her..."
Sojin's jaw dropped. She pulled him into her arms tightly. "Xero... Why didn't you just tell me? Why did you have me believe all of those things..?"
"I'm sorry..." He pecked her lips. "I was an idiot... I shouldn't have put you through that..."


The Next Day After School.

Sojin and Jackson were hanging around the basketball field when Byungjoo passed by.
"I'll see you tomorrow, oppa!"
He looked over to them, hearing Sojin's voice as Jackson walked away from her. When he left Sojin went to turn around but noticed Byungjoo glaring at her. She gasped and approached him quickly. "Ani! It's not what you think B-Joo..!"
He didn't say anything, just kept his glare.
"We are just friends... Please don't tell Xero... He would get upset..."
"If you knew he would get upset, then why would you do it?"
She hesitated. "Mian... Just... Please don't tell Xero..."
His mood lifted all of sudden, and his glare turned into a smile. "Don't worry. I won't."
Sojin was unsure of whether or not she trusted his words. If he would truly keep it a secret. She became worried.


Byungjoo

I walked away from Sojin and headed over to find Xero, which was where I was headed in the first place. He was at his locker.
"Hey." He said.
"Sup."
"Not much." He sighed. "Sojin wants me to move in with her. Next year while she is in college."
I blinked. "But you are only a senior next year."
"I know."
"Well, do you want to?"
"I do..." He looked down. "It's just I know I won't be able to. I'm afraid it will make her upset."
"Oh. Say, speaking of moving, your umma called last night when you were at her house. She wants to take us out of town today to look at new places. And what school you wanna go to."
He puckered his lips in thought. "I guess that's okay..."
Jackson passed by and Xero glared at him. I didn't notice who he was until he scoffed. "Yah Xero don't be like that." I said.
"Mian... My feelings about him are on and off... I just don't trust him..."
"Tsk. Okay well I'm not in the mood to listen to your love life so let's go."
He chuckled. "Right, let's go."

We sat in the back seat of his mom's car waiting patiently for her to come out of the house and drive us around to different area's.
I nudged him at a sudden thought that came to my head. "You know... Sojin's going to college and you're still in school."
"Yes, I know this."
"So why can't she pick a college near you, so you guys can still see each other?"
He paused. "That's... Not a bad idea... Should I talk to her about it?"
I shrugged and played with my phone. "If you want."
His mom arrived so we headed off to a new town neither of us had been before. Nodaville. It was really nice: the city was a few blocks away, instead of the homes merged onto the beach with sand it was divided by a colorful brick street and dock that held many shops and resturants. It gave a very nice sum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter