CH 054

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo's pov

I got hit right onto my arm by Sojin "Yah~ stop going to protect me all times.. It's awkward." we stood at my locker at the next day of school. I just grinned at her. She was really angry with me. "I need your help after school. Will you come over?" "Yah~ I'm still angry, kid." Sojin mumbled. I bowed my upper body down to be on same height as her and looked serious into her eyes "I do when I feel is needed. Take more care of yourself, so I don't need to." I smiled at her and suddenly I said "I changed my mind, I'll take you afternoon from your home." We walked to classes when I said "I heard you are jealous of Qri?" I joked a bit so she scoffed "I'm not. I'm happy to go prom with Xero. Beside that I'm sick of Jackson and flowers since he was just like crazy and my room full of them." she rolled her eyes. "All people ask me if I was jealous at this moment. I wasn't.. really. My mind just time traveled to times back when I was still with Jackson.." but before Sojin could continue I stopped her "Alright alright, I believe you. I already did, don't worry." I poked her cheek so she puffed them. We reached her classes and looked around. Suddenly Dahye appeared next to Bjoo. My eyes widened so I turned Sojin to look in their direction. Sojin's jaw dropped but she turned back quickly and shut "I actually.. don't want to know what is there between them. I'm fed up with Dahye." she shrugged lightly. I saw her eyes glaring into a direction beside me. "What's wro..." I started to mumble when I turned my head to look into the same direction. We saw Xero hugging Uji but when I started to walk over Sojin grabbed for my hand "Don't." she sighed. I was confused and looked back to her. I pulled up myself and nodded "Alirght."

I reached the gym and walked over to Xero when I found him. I viewed him a bit when I put my stuff into the locker. Suddenly Jackson joined me and patted my back. "Hmm?" I turned. Jackson smiled at me "What are you doing after school?" I shrugged lightly "I meet up with Sojin." I turned back to my locker and put in my phone before locking it. I leant against when Jackson started to change himself into sport clothes. "You do too much when you ask a girl out." I chuckled. Jackson shrugged "Do I? I just know she would like it. Why? What did Sojin said?"  he looked at me. I glanced at Xero who looked at us since he heard her name. "Sojin? Nothing. When you hoped to make her jealous, you were wrong." I rolled my eyes. "You just made her to remember times. That's all." We heard Xero shutting his locker walking off. We watched him as Jackson stood up "I did it for Qri."  We followed the others into the gym area. We warmed up ourselves when Jackson said "Qri want to give a party. Just our close friends." he rolled his eyes "She's got something in mind, I don't know what." "Then we just come over." I shrugged. As we kept on she said "She wants Sojin and Xero there as well... since she wants also her cousin to be with us." I furrowed my eyebrows thinking but then shrugged it off. "How is your apartment? What's like to life in?" Jackson shrugged "It's nice. Silent." he laughed slightly. The teacher started to come in so we all jogged into his direction. 

Jackson and me walked out of the gym, when suddenly Qri jumped onto his arm with a wide grin "Did you ask our friends?" I actually ignored them but her voice was very high pitched. "Our friends?" Jackson asked and Qri nodded. She looked at me "Will you be there with .. Namjoo?" I blinked and looked at her. "Oh.. yes we will be there." I said when Jackson pulled away from her. But Qri linked their hands in and pulled him towards A-Tom, Xero, Hansol, Jenisse and Bjoo. I should walk over there as well but something stopped me and just let me stay there watching them from a bit far. "A-Tom Oppa? Will you join with your friends to our party?" she hugged back Jackson's arm, who didn't seem to be amused. "No." A-Tom said and wanted turn. But now Qri just grabbed A-Tom's hand "My brother will be there as well.. do you really want your parents being mad at you?" Jackson pulled at Qri's arm "Come on, let's go." he rolled his eyes but A-Tom turned "You're such a brat." Jackson finally achieved to pull Qri away. Qri now turned to A-Tom's friends. "You are still invited as well. Even you Xero, bring your girlfriend with. Uji? Right?" Jackson turned and glared at Xero before glaring at Qri "You're not funny." he pulled Qri a bit harsh away from those guys back to me. I saw Xero watching me but he didn't move. I walked off since I saw Namjoo and Sojin sitting outside. 

After school I headed home. My parents weren't home so I walked into the kitchen. My mother cooked so I smiled "Invite Namjoo!" on a small paper. My parents liked her. Well who didn't? I grabbed my phone to call Namjoo "Yuboseo?" she took it. I smiled of the sound of her voice "Hey, Sweetheart. Come over at 7 pm for dinner. Don't worry, tell your parents I'll walk you home." "I will. I'm looking forward it. Did your mother cooked again?" she asked. "Oh yes she did. She told me to share it with you." "I have to go now." "Saranghae Jagi." "Saranghae Oppa." I smiled and put my phone aside. I stepped into my room and put my bag down. 

When time arrived I walked to Sojin's home. I knocked onto her door after her parents let me in. "Changjo." She smiled at me. Should I tell her about Qri? I sat beside her "Are you ready?" She nodded and got up "So where are we going?" I shrugged and tried to act cool "I know you and Namjoo, just like Jackson are able to dance standards stuff, but I didn't. For prom dance I want to suprise Namjoo. So.. dance lessons. That's what I need help for." Sojin grinned wide with a slight smirk "You are... sooooo cute." she pulled me up. I chuckled "I just want to suprise her. that's all. So let's go." I pulled her out of her home. We made our way to the dance school "Don't ever trust the rumors about. Qri... she's really mean you know. She was just like today. She invited us for coming over at her party this weekend.. but yeah.. you are invited as well." Sojin blinked and looked at me. "I don't want go there." I nodded quiet. "You can't let us alone." Sojin shrugged lightly "Will Xero go?" she asked me. I shrugged now "Molla. He's invited but yeah.. mollayo." She linked arms in with me and we walked into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter