CH 012

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin's pov 

I wished to talk to Xero. He was gone last night and for sure I was worried. He didn't have and available phone yet so I couldn't send him a message. I tried to find him, but no chance. I thought about the last day, for sure I had to apologize but I knew, there wouldn't be any sense of that. Uji wouldn't stop with Dahye and at this weekende her parents were at my home. My thoughts were all with Xero when I walked down the hallway with Changjo and Namjoo, they were hardcore flirting and I rolled my eyes. When we reached closer to my locker a guy was standing right next to it. Blond. At first I thought it was Xero but I realized the guy was not that tall. My eyes widened and the boy looked over to us. All my books dropped onto the ground whicg I just held. Should I run? I was confused, I didn't want to see him and my feet were like growed into the floor. Changjo collected my things which I dropped and then it happened. I ran towards him right into his arms. "Sojinah, I missed you, really." He smiled but I didn't look up. I pulled myself away since Namjoo and Changjo came to us. This didn't bother Jackson so he pulled me back. He pulled me back for a long intensive kiss. I closed my eyes just like he did. Namjoo opened my locker for Changjo so he was able to put my things in. They left afterwards us for alone a bit. Jackson pulled away and looked into my face. He caressed my cheek and finally said "I trust you. I really do. I was worried when you didnt took my calls yesterday, you know. Don't be like this." All the feels were too much for me at this moment so I started basically to tear. Jackson pulled me back into his arms so I said "I didn't expect you to be here... I... I need to go find Xero and I need to go to classes." Jackson helped me with my books and just followed me. The whole time everyone around us were still scared of my actions and shocked of Jacksons non abstinence. They watched us and some even followed us. We walked into my classroom. Namjoo was already sitting like Uji and the rest. I pulled Jackson along me so we sat down next to Joe. Joe gulped at the sight of Jackson. Jackson introduced himself to Joe and Joe just replied scared of what might Jackson do. But nothing further happened.

At the cafeteria they sat down where they usually liked to sit. I couldn't find Xero, so I let everyone behind and walked to his friends. But they didn't know as well. I was mad at myself but sat back down next to Jackson. I began to eat when more people approached us. They all wanted to make sure Jackson was back. "Jackson oppa, did you move back?" Someone asked. "Jackson oppa, is it true you are popular at your other school as well?" Someone else asked. Jackson ignored for now every question. Slowly Dahye approached him and asked "Jackson oppa, aren't you mad at your girlfriend? I mean she cheated on you and just to hide this she had beaten up a girl?" This time we didn't ignore them. Jackson looked at the standing Dahye. Changjo got up to say something but Jackson hissed him back. So quickly Changjo made sure I won't go right onto her. Jackson got up and everyone stepped back, beside Dahye. "Well..." Jackson started to smirk wide "... I'm sure she doesn't cheat on me. Well at least this you all spread around and came to my ear made me laugh." Jackson glanced at me before went on and said right away " at least this would . To imagine those dirty things she would do, or she would tell me which happened, Xero and Sojin. So we won't care anyways. I don't care about your shaming words." 

 

Noone's pov. 

The days flied and Sojin could still not find Xero. She spent time with Jackson and their friends. So she wasn't able to just visit Xero. But she decided it would be better to give him time. 

Jackson stayed all nights at Sojin's home since her parents knew him for a long time. Sojin's mind weren't with Jackson anyways, it was hard for her since she didn't knew about what be the right decision. Jackson and Sojin laughed the days and they met up a lot. The day of the dance just became closer. Jackson didn't pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter