CH 073

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin's view
My mother uncliped the belt from the child's seat I sat in. Carefully she carried me out of the car and let me stand on my own feets. I pouted lightly viewing the area around me. It was my first day in kindergarden. I wasn't really excited but scared. My best friend Changjo was the complete opposite of me.
My mother grabbed for her bag and then for my hand. She walked with me towards the big door and opened it. I nearly stumbled over the first step and my mother pulled even more at my hand "Sojin-ah, stop being like this." she was already annoyed. At home before I only cried. Everything was so new and my eyes landed on some boys holding a book in their hands. One of them turned and looked at me. I just blinked and turned away quickly. I pulled at my mother's hand "I want home." but she just shook her head. The kindergarden teacher approached us and leaded us to the office. My mother placed me on a chair and I carefully watched every detail of the room. My mother was talking to the teacher and filled out a fomular. I frowned lightly and tried to get off the chair, but before my feet touched the ground my mother lifted me back sitting. I crossed my arms and pouted even more. Afterwards the teacher leaded us to my little locker, which I had for my different pair of shoes and my jacket. The hall was small and just full of lockers, on the one side there were the bathroom and on the other side was another door. I already a lot of kids out of the room. The door got open and I saw so many children by different ages. Suddenly I started to trembled with fear. My mother stood up and talked to the teacher while I was still watching the kids. I jumped up after my mother pulled off my shoes and grabbed for her skirt. I trembled even more and started to cry. "Omaaaaa, not me here alone." quickly I hugged her leg completly. "Don't worry, it's normal kids react like this on their first day." the teacher told my mother. My mother grabbed for my hands and sighed. "I need to go now." she said. 
I just shook my head and kept on protesting. She caressed my hair and sighed. "Give her some minutes." The teacher said and left. My mother still cared about me, when I didn't let go. 

"Sojinie?" someone said. It was a little boy, so I looked up. Changjo stood there blinking lightly "What's wrong?" he asked. I bit onto my lip holding my mother tighter. Quickly I burried my face into her leg. Always I cried he made fun of me. I frowned lightly "Take me home." I mumbled.  "Mummy has to go now." my mother said. But I just shook my head. Slowly Changjo approached us and grabbed my hand. "You don't need to be afraid." he smiled lightly. Slowly I looked back up at him and saw a grinning face "Sojinie, let's play." he said.

My mother bowed down to me, after she finally got rid out of my hands. "Sojin-ah~ I'll take you later." she kissed my head and left. But before I was able to cry again Changjo pulled me into the room full of kids. I looked around and by angst I hugged his arm tightly. "Woah.. you are so strong." he said I looked up at him, still not smiling. He pulled me to sit with him into the art activity table. I frowned lightly but he laid a pencil into my hands. Changjo got up and quickly I grabbed for his arm. "Huh?" he said.

"I will come back." he grinned again and slowly I let go of him. Slowly I started to draw something when a teacher sat beside me. "What's your name?" she asked. I looked up then back down onto my paper. "Sojinie." Changjo said when he came back. His eyes landed on the teacher before he looked at me. He got some more pencils and sat down on the other side. "Here, we share them." he smiled and pointed at the pencils.

After some while the teacher told us to go outside. There were small hils and a play ground. Changjo and me were running around having fun. Slowly I got rid from the frear. But I didn't talk to someone beside Changjo yet. Suddenly some kids joined us. The one guy stared at me before he yelled "Changjo got a girlfriend, Changjo got a girlfriend." Changjo and me blinked looking at each other. "I don't" he sticked out the tongue to the guy. "Sure , she doesn't let go of you." "She's my sister." Changjo ran to the guy and pushed him away. Lightly I blushed at his action and the teacher quickly came and grabbed Changjo's hand and disappeared with him back in the building after taking care of the kid who fell. I stared at the kids before I ran to follow Changjo. 

It took a month until I finally talked to the teachers and kids. Every morning was the same holding and crying on my mother's leg. Every morning Changjo grabbed for my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter