CH 002

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin`s View : 

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked Namjoo who was walking beside me. "There is a party at Changjo's home." she mumbled. "We could go there." suddenly a smile appeared onto her face. I blinked and sighed "Arasseo, let's go out. It's been a while anyways." We walked right to my locker. I opened it and grabbed some books. Suddenly a girl on my left talked to us. The locker was of a friend of ours, who just moved to Busan. I bit onto my lip a bit nerved and looked at the girl one. "Mwoyah?! I don't." Then suddenly I left pretty nerved. "How can someone got his locker." I mumbled. "Don't worry about her. She's just.. it's not her day." I felt Namjoo's eyes in my neck so I sighed. Namjoo talked to the girl but I ignored it and walked right into the classes. I looked around and pouted slightly as I know nobody. I sat down and looked around. Namjoo and the girl joined me. They sat around me "Ok. We go to the party" I looked to Namjoo "I'll be at at your house to get ready with you. I'll bring something with." Namjoo nodded with a wide smile "What should I wear?" she mumbled. The other girl was still there. I looked at her when she replied to Namjoo. She was familiar, yes... but I didn't remember yet. I sighed and looked at the teacher entering the classes. It's korean classes and it was a new one so I poked Namjoo's side and bent over to her. I whispered into her ear "So hot.." Namjoo looked at me and giggled. I leant back and watched him with a smirk onto my lips. He introduced himself as Japanese and Mr. Kim. All girls just watched him. Suddenly a paper reached my place. I opened the small paper "Will I see you tonight at the party?" I blinked and looked up. My eyes wandered around the room and met the one from a boy. Just called him Joe. I giggled gentle and nodded. 

After the lessons I walked right to Mr. Kim "Hellow Senpai," I mumbled. Mr Kim looked up and smiled "What can I do for you, Miss?" "Miss Park." I said and kept on "Well.. I wondered what we do next lessons. So I might... already prepair myself?" I leant over and sat onto the tablet lightly. Mr. Kim got up and grabbed his bag "There is nothing yet Miss Park. Please leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter