CH 036

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo's view

Namjoo and me were outside. I grabbed her hand as I watched her. She was looking around a bit since in that park a lot of flowers were just planted the last days. "Changjo, let's go over there." she pulled me to a booth. I followed her for sure. She was looking at a bunch of flowers so I grabbed my money and bought it for her. She thanked and held them in her other hand. Should I give it a try? "Let's go home, I'm sure my mother cooked." I smiled at her. "Yes we should join her." we walked to my home. As soon as we arrived my mother placed the food onto the dining table to we sat with her "Umma, we are invited to Namjoo's home for dinner this week." She looked at us with a smile "Arasseo. I'll be there." she nodded slightly. 

After meal I led Namjoo into my room. We placed the flowers onto my table. She sat down onto my bed while I closed the door. Should I lock it? I asked myself but decided not ot. I walked to Namjoo and hovered above her. I lent down to kiss her deeply. She wrapped her arms around me. Slowly I smiled into the kiss. It was actually still a bit weird between us. I don't know why exactly. I got onto my knees and pulled up my shirt. She smiled a bit but I saw the nervousity in her eyes. I lifted up her shirt and kissed her tummy. She giggled lightly so I pulled up her shirt and let it drop beside the bed. Slowly I traced my fingers over her bra before kissing up to her lips. I kissed her futher onto her lips when her hands ran over my body. I smirked lightly and opened her jeans. At first I pulled it just down to her knees. Namjoo made a move to open my jeans as well. I hoverd back over her and lay gentle down on her to kiss her deeply. Suddenly the door opened so we closed our eyes knowing how much trouble this would mean. But the door closed and suddenly Sojin appeared next to us onto the bed. She lay down beside us and looked at us. We sighed in relief "So bad prepared." Sojin grinned and pushed me lightly. She bit onto her lip as she viewed me "Not too bad choice Namjoo." I got up and grabbed my shirt "Why are you not with Xero?" letting her not tease me or Namjoo. Namjoo sat up as well and pulled up her jeans. Sojin shrugged lightly "This A-Tom is weird." she told us about their meeting. I yawned lightly as I sat down bored onto the chair. Sojin made me kind of angry right now, but she was my friend. She kept talking about how scared she was about Xero. "Why aren't you with him?" Namjoo asked. "His friends are right there at the moment. So I won't disturb them all time." I nodded lightly and sat next to her to wrap my arm around her "You know, you disturbed us." She grinned at her shaking head meanwhile "I didn't. I mean you weren't prepared anyways." she looked around "Nothing." I rolled my eyes. "I am prepared."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter