CH 72 The Other Ending

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well this is another ending of the story. A long one.. I hope you enjoy it. 

__________

Sojin walked out of her apartment building. She sighed and looked around. "Aish, he is late." She pouted and looked from left to right, right to left. Slowly she crossed her arms and lent against the wall. Suddenly a girl approached her. Sojin looked to her side finding Seungeon leaving the building. At first she wanted to leave but she decided to wait with Sojin. "What are you waiting for?" She asked. Sojin shrugged lightly "Just Eddy, we are going out for dinner." Seungeon nodded lightly leaning next to Sojin "ah I see, wish you fun." She smiled. Slowly Seungeon looked up the building and sighed "Do you think he is over Namjoo?" Sojin blinked and looked at the girl to her left. "Well I know he is not, but he is weird. His mins drifts off and he seems to have some secrets." But before Sojin could answer she kept on "I know we are not too serious, but still.. it bothers me." Actually Sojin knew what was with his mind but she replied "Well then you should talk to him. He and me doesn't talk much lately." Sojin thought about telling her about Namjoo, well at least a bit but she decided not to. She thought about Namjoo's fiancee and about Changjo still liking Seungeon. Seungeon nodded lightly. "Maybe I should. Well he told me Namjoo is getting married anyways. I'm worrying too much." She smiled and looked at Sojin "he asked me if I would be his date for her wedding." "Oh Namjoo invited him?" And Seungeon nodded. "Then you should go with him. Staying at his side." When his big first love gets married. That's what Sojin wanted to add, but she did not, even she didn't like her much. Finally Eddy arrived with his car. The window went down and Eddy grinned "Hey Beauties." "Have fun."Seungeon smiled and left. Sojin got into the car "I feel bad for her." "Hm?" Eddy looked curious but Sojin shrugged "Changjo is still into Namjoo." But Eddy shrugged. 

They sat in front of each other in a restaurant. Neither of them said a word. They played with their own fingers looking around. They waited for their food to arrive. "So you were popular in High school?" Eddy finally started. Sojin cleared . "Oh uhm.. you could say so." She nodded and Eddy smirked lightly "I've never dreamed of dating  such a pretty girl, you know. I wasn't really popular. I wore glasses and that's why they made fun of me." He chuckled. Sojin blinked "how?" Making Eddy shrug. Sojin starred at Eddy getting some weird feeling "is it too early?" She thought.  Eddy kept talking about high school about what he was like. Sojin really wondered about him. When her drink was finished she walked to the counter and ordered a new one. It wasn't one of those expensive restaurant, so she had to order and pay there. Meanwhile Eddy used the bathroom. She ordered her ice tea and waited, looking onto her mobile phone. She sighed. "Sojin?" Someone asked and she looked up. Xero, Atom and Hanbyul stood there. Sojin looked to the male bathroom before looking back at those guys "Oh uhm.. hey." She cleared . She grabbed her ice tea since it was ready and turned to walk back to her table. But Xero grabbed her arm "May we talk?" He asked. Sojin starred at him and his sad eyes. Slowly she shook her head "I can't." She wrested away and sat back at her table. She ran her hand through her hair and sighed deep. "What's wrong?" Suddenly someone asked. She turned and looked at Eddy who was about to sit down. She sighed again "just Xero with some friends arrived." She tried to give no care. Eddy nodded quietly "want to go?" But Sojin just shook her head. "Should I listen to him?" She asked herself. Eddy kept talking about his stuff but Sojin didn't really listen to her. She sighed and looked around. She found Xero with his friends. He seemed to look for her but couldn't find at first. Xero's and Sojin's eyes met. She bit onto her lip and he got up. Atom grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. Then Xero frowned at Atom and said "It's my chance. When she is home Changjo would never let me go to her." Atom sighed and shook his head "I think you make it just worse." Xero sighed and looked back at Sojin. But she kept on listening and looking at Eddy. Xero glared at him but Eddy not seemed to care.  

Eddy drove Sojin home. When they arrived they still sat in the car quiet. Sojin looked at the clock and said finally "It's late, I should go." She pointed at the door and jumped off the car. "Would you like to drink some tea?" She smiled to Eddy but he refused "Nah, I'll drive home. See you tomorrow?" Sojin nodded and left. 

Sojin closed the door behind herself and walked into the kitchen. Changjo sat there eating his ramen. She smiled and sat down. "How was your date?" He asked. She shrugged gentle "okey. Xero was there as well, by accident." Sojin looked around. "Where is your lil girl?" Changjo just shrugged "at home or work maybe." He kept on eating his noodles. "So you are coming to Namjoo's wedding? And bringing Seungeon with?" Sojin raised a brow quiet curious. Changjo shrugged "we talked about the wedding and she felt bad, well Namjoo did. So she invited me and I agreed." "Yah, you are not playing games, are you?" Sojin mumbled. Changjo looked up from his dish, grabbed his beer and grinned "I won't. I'll have fun and support her at her big day with someone else. I invited Seungeon since Namjoo is ok with it. She will distract me." He shrugged and got up grabbing his bowl throwing it into the sink. He sighed and turned to look at Sojin "Don't worry about it." He left. Sojin but followed him "She likes you a lot, doesn't she? Did she confess? Or did you?" Changjo turned before he entered his room and looked at his friend "Nobody is confessing here, because we are friends. No more but this." He wanted to close the door but Sojin sneeked in already. She sat down onto his bed looking around "She asked me about you and Namjoo?" Changjo blinked still holding the door opened "I don't care. She trusts me about saying the truth. So please go for now. I want to tidy up a bit." He sighed and Sojin got up from the bed and looked arouns finding used condoms on the sides of his bed. She narrowed her eyebrows and frowned "you better hope she is taking the pill well." Then Sojin left. Changjo frowned "sure she does" mumbled to himself. 

Changjo grabbed his jacket and yawned a bit before he left. He headed to the substation and took the subway. After some while he reached an another apartment building and entered. He tipped in the password of that apartment which Seungeon lived in. The lights were turned off so he walked in, closed the door and push the lights on. He walked into her kitchen and opened the fridge thinking about what to cook. But he decided to wait for her. He walked around her apartment since Sojin's words didn't let him go. He was sure, Seungeon used protection just like him. Changjo dropped himself onto the couch an sighed, he the tv and leant back.

It took some while until Seungeon reached home. She opened the door and cringed in. "Yah, what are you doing here?" Seungeon yelled. Changjo blinked but laugh and got up to walk towards her. He grabbed the bags she carried and shrugged "Hanging out with you?" He walked into the kitchen and grabbed the vegetables and stuff from the bags and laid it into the fridge. Seungeon sat down onto her kitchen table and watched him. She smiled lightly as he started to cook. Seungeon bit onto her lip "You can't just wait for me here." Changjo blinked and tiled his head "I can't?" "Yes you can't." She pouted and kept on "What if I catched a guy and we land here? You would just scary the guy." She huffed and crossed her arms "you would ruin it." Changjo blinked again. He didn't think about those situations before "You are sleeping with other men as well?" He quiet confused. Seungeon eyes widen. "No... no I don't, but I could." She turned and away and bit onto her lip. "I'll change my dressing." She said and left for her wardrobe. "Weird girl." Changjo mumbled.

After some while Seungeon was finally eating she starved already and was happy about Changjo cooking. "The wedding is soon." Seungeon stated. Changjo looked up from his mobile phone "it is?" She nodded "what would you like I wear?" Changjo smirked in a dirty way "what about the you? Everybody will see I'm winning." She flushed red and hit his chest "Be more respectful. It's a wedding." She got up from her food and walked over to her wardrobe. Changjo bit onto his lip and sighed, he got up and followed her. She was looking through her dresses and he watched her. Then he hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "You should decide it with your friends, those females one. I think you would be pretty in everything." She pulled away to look at him. She raised her eyebrow and smirked "such a sweet talker, just to get girls laid." She rolled her eyes and turned to keep on looking through her dresses. Suddenly the door bell rang and she walked to her door. Changjo looked into her wardrobe pulling at some dresses ",I'm honest" he tried to figure out who was standing at the door so he is walking there. He eyed a guy she was talking to so Changjo walked over to Seungeon wrapped his arm around her and said "what do you take so long, Jagiya? I'm waiting." He nearly stared at her before looking at the man. He viewed him. "Oh Changjo.. uhm" Seungeon started but then the man said "I didn't know you are taken. Why don't you tell us?" "I'm not.." she mumbled and said "well Changjo that's my brother Seunghyun, well Oppa, that's just a friend. Changjo his name." She rolled her eyes and pushed Changjo away. She walked futher in and her brother followed her. Changjo facepalmed himself and closed the door. He sighed when he followed them. 

When Changjo and Seunghyun were alone they sat there quiet playing with their mobile phones. Suddenly Seunghyun looked up and looked at Changjo. He viewed him and said "She told me about you." Changjo blinked and looked up so Seunghyun said "You better don't play with her." He kept on, but before Changjo was able to reply Seungeon joined them. 

Sojin took the bus reached an area with big houses. She got off and walked up the street until she reached the house of Namjoo's family. She rang the bell and a house maid opened the door , they greeted and Sojin walked in. Sojin sighed and found Namjoo in her room reading some magazines. She smiled and sat beside her. "What are you doing here?" Namjoo was quiet suprised. Sojin shrugged just "Eddy is weird. We were on a date... again.. but he seemed quiet distance." She sighed and lent back. Namjoo blinked "then you should talk to him." But Sojin just shook her head. "Just to warn you but.." before she finished her sentences Byunghun entered the room with some friends. "Namjoo are you ready? Dinner is served." Sojin waved lightly at them until he saw Xero in it. She gulped  and he starred at her. Namjoo jumped up and grabbed Sojin's hand. "I hope you are hungry." She sht the boys out of her room and followed them with Sojin. “I should go" Sojin whispered but Namjoo jusr shook her head "Xero will be one of the groommaids for Byunghun, so you'll see him on the wedding anyways." Sojin blinked then sighed. "You should have call me earlier." 

While eating Xero tried not to look at Sojin. But it was har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter