CH 076

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many readers, who are quiet.. haha.. 
Well I wanted to go deeper into a ChangjoxNamjoo story, since we know them less through the main FF.. 
well I hope you like it anyways.. 
I plan to still write some more chapters.. where I tell you about Sojin and Jackson became a couple, Xero's and Uji's childhood.. where they met Sojin e.g. and so on.. have fun.

Sojin gulped and pulled away quickly. 

"It's nothing." Jackson said and stepped gently back. Before Changjo could ask some more questions Jackson quickly pulled the guy to walk back into the crowd. 

Sojin only could huff and walked towards Namjoo and her girls. "Changjo is so lame.. he should take more care about his own love life."  she rolled her eyes and grabbed their hands. They walked into the kitchen and grabbed something new to drink. Namjoo sipped onto her cup when Sojin watched her. "What about you and him? Hmm?" but this made Namjoo only blush "He talks a lot about you." Sojin kept on. Sojin grinned and wrapped her arms around the girl "When you distreact him, Jackson and me finally could..." 
"You know, I'm not that type of girl, beside that.. I'm too shy and Changjo just.." she sighed and couldn't say some more. 

Meanwhile Jackson pulled Changjo "Yah~ what were you doing with Sojin? I have told you about going for someone else." he frowned and pushed the boy away. Jackson rubbed his neck "Sojin is cute, you know?" "Yeah she is." Changjo rested against a wall. "She doesn't deserve a boy." he growled. 
A sigh escaped his lips and Jackson changed the topic "I've heard Minah likes you." 
"So.. what?" Changjo asked. 
A smirk escaped "Changjo man, you complain about not getting Namjoo to the next level, so look out for someone else. I don't think you get sometime a chance with Namjoo anyways." 
Changjo's eyes wandered out of the room, those words made him angry but then he saw Namjoo and Sojin talking. 
"Try to be realistic, beside that Minah is cute, isn't she?" Jackson kept on. Slowly he approached him and saw what he saw. Gently he patted Changjo's back and sighed "Let's get some drinks."

Suddenly Jackson stumbled in the kitchen and grinned "I'm ready for a as well." Namjoo pulled away and Sojin smacked his arm. Jackson grabbed Sojin's hand and pulled the girl into his room "We play TruthnDare." he smirked gently. They sat down in a circle. Even Changjo joined them. Sojin lent up towards Namjoo and said into her ear, since the music is still loud "It's your chance.. to try out.. at least."
"Sojin.. we need to talk about this topic..."
"You are too shy" Sojin looked serious at the girl. 

Jackson looked at Sojin when a girl started to spin the bottle around. She bit onto her lips totally focused on the guy. 
Namjoo noticed Changjo was very in thoughts. "Should I ask him about his thoughts? Just.. as friends care about each other... don't they?" She thought. 

The bottle ended on Changjo "The next person has to... uh... do a lapdance on him." the girl spinned the bottle again. It was pointing on Namjoo. She stared at the bottle before she looked up at the boy. He was shocked, but she could tell something in his eyes was joy. 
"Namjoo.. you don't have to do this.. it's just a childish game." Sojin said. She knew her friend felt uncomfortable. 

Namjoo hesitated for long so Minah jumped up "I volunteer." she quickly approached Changjo who sat there in suprise. His eyes wandered over the girl towards Namjoo and Sojin. 
"No... Don't be stupid.. Don't do this" Sojin mouthed. 
Namjoo's face he couldn't read. But before he could react she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room towards another one. 

Changjo found himself in a guest room when Minah pushed him onto the bed and smirked at him. He was thinking about Jackson's words and sighed gentle. Then he finally looked at the girl in front of him and smirked. 

The girl started to dance and pulled off her shirt. Seductivly she bit onto her lip when she sat onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands roamed over her body and finally pulled her into a kiss.

The party nearly ended and Changjo walked out of the room. He looked around and stumbled towards the living room finding still a big crowd dancing. The he saw Namjoo and smiled wide. He walked over towards her but stopped on half way. "Wait.. she still doesn't feel something.. so what.." he mumbled. Suddenly he found himself in front of her. She was talking to some friends but then looked up at me "Oh.. uh." I stuttered. "Have you .. eh.. have you seen Jackson?" 

Her friends were full with disgust letting Changjo shutter. "S.. Sure. He is in his room." then Namjoo turned back towards her friends.
"Thank you." Changjo mumbled. 

On his way to Jackso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter