CH 069

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well my dear readers, to be honest.. I'm right now here to continue the story a bit. Sadly my co-author is gone for a longer while and I don't know how genius it is to wait for that long. When you know her.. tell her I miss her. TT So.. I hope you all are satisfied with this chapter.. and yeah even I'm writing it and not her. 
Maybe she comes back one day? Idk.. this story should finish soon.. I hope you have fun with that chapter even it was really hard writing it, idk... haha

While Sojin was in Seoul Xero stayed for two weeks in New York. There he met a girl. She was really into him.

He showed the text to BJoo who only laughed. "Looks like she's a player."
"Should I tell Sojin..?"
"No..."
"But wouldn't it be the right thing to do?"
"Well yeah but, what if this Seolhyun girl disappears. You'd get in trouble for nothing."
Xero sighed, conflicted about this girl.

>I'm not coming for club. Like I said, I've already got a girlfriend. I'm honest with you, you are nice but yeah. I love Sojin.< 
sent to Seolhyun. 
Xero sighed since no message arrived. He kind of missed it even though he didn't know that well. This girl really catched his mind.

 

Xero and Bjoo laid onto their bed staring at the ceiling. It became late so Bjoo asked "Will we go out for clubbing?" Xero's eyes wandered to his friend and shrugged "I'm scared that girl will keep on trying." "You could just go and see what Seolhyun is really like? Maybe she just wanted to tease you." Bjoo said.

They made themselves ready to go out for that club thing. Xero was still fighting with himself about the situation, about telling his girlfriend about that player girl. One side Bjoo was completly right. Sojin was quiet dramatic and it would be too much stress to tell her and ending into some fights but on the other side.. well he trusted Sojin and wanted her to tell him whenever those stuff happen. Well whatever he wanted to tell her when he was back in Seoul. 

He sighed and made his way with Bjoo to this club. Bjoo wasn't actually much into clubbing but they were curious about the different culture and the people. When they were back in Korea, they would stop. They really didn't enjoy it. Xero was specially curious about how far Seolhyun would really go. 

At the club Xero made his way to the bar ordering some drinks for him and Bjoo. When he came back with two beers he handed one to him and sipped onto his own one. Finally Seolhyun and her friends arrived. They greeted each other and spent the night together. Not Seolhyun and Xero alone but all their friends and them together. 

The night went on and they were clubbing about 9 times in those two weeks. Everytime it was quiet the same. They drank quiet lot, but not Xero and Bjoo, Seolhyun always tried to come close to Xero but he was always taking distance between them. But he wasn't best at it. Sometimes Seolhyun was too quick for him and stealed one or another kiss from him. 

Xero could have just not go to the club, but he did always. Bjoo enjoyed those nights as well and in Xero's mind Sojin disappeared because of that new world he just entered. 

But that last time of clubbing was different. Well the beginning was the same but then at club Xero walked to the bar ordered some drinks. When he waited suddenly someone said "Xero?" he turned thinking it would be Seolhyun. But it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter