CH 055

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noones POV

Xero and Uji went into the bathroom, and the rest waited, sort of shocked. Jenissi shook his head and let out a huff. A-Tom glared at Qri.
"You're such a snake Qri."
But she only smiled, continuing to watch the monitor, with everyone looking over her shoulder. Sojin was especially curious, and Changjo frowned.
"Xero won't do it." B-Joo suddenly said from behind. Everyone turned to face him. "You can play games all you want but none of us have to do anything you say." He shrugged and got up. "I'm leaving. Come on Dahye, I will take you home."
"No! I will get my brother!" Qri yelled, becoming angry.
"No. You won't." A-Tom snapped. "My friends are off limits and you know that!"
"B-Joo I want to stay." Dahye begged, pulling at his arm.
He sighed. "Aniya... This is childish-"
Dahye got up and whispered into his ear. "B-Joo it would be bad idea to leave. I can read Qri better than anyone else here. It's kind of... You know... An advantage."
Everyone eyes were still on them, but none of them could here what they were saying.
"Fine..." B-Joo sat back down, and they all looked back to the monitor, except for B-Joo, Jenissi, and A-Tom.

Xero and Uji sat on the ledge of the bathroom tub together. Sojin felt an anger in her blood, but she was willing to control it until the seven minutes was over. She studied their every move.
"Are you okay..? You put a pretty good cover out there, but now you seem angry all of a sudden..." Uji asked Xero.
"I don't know..." Xero clenched his fists. Uji could tell he was angry. "Why did I have to find that out while she is drunk, infront of all of our friends, and Jackson?"
"Oh Xero you pabo." Uji rubbed his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder. "You need to stop becoming jealous of their relationship and accept that it happened. The past is the past."
"No, it's not that Uji!" He rubbed his temples. "It's that she lied right to my face! When she wanted me to move in with her there was this whole ordeal my umma explained to me about honesty. I walked to her home that night and sat down and talked to her about it. We had an open talk about our life before, and she lied to me. Why did I have to find out this way!? Why did it have to be Qri the one to say it!?" Xero got up and punched the wall.
Uji's eyes widened, as she had never seen Xero this angry before.
" this." His tears were overwhelmed with anger, but he put on a smile as he opened the door and walked back to the group. Qri quickly shut her monitor and every one hurried to act normal, but Xero didn't really notice. He sat down next to Sojin who tried to act quiet and smiled at her. She smiled back, but continued to drink.
"Okay, next one has to go to 1st base with..." Qri looked around, tapping her lips. "Xero." She grinned. "Since I picked Uji last time." She spun the bottle, which pointed to Hansol. His eyes widened. "You can both stay here."
"U-uh-" Hansol stuttered.
"Fine." Xero cut him off, and scooted himself closer to him, tipped his chin, looking into his eyes with a smile. Hansol pulled away, blushing.
"I-I'll pass..."
"Aniya, it's only a game Hannie."
"Well it's not a very fun one..."
"Don't be a party pooper!" Qri blurted.
Xero chuckled. "It's okay, there's nothing to worry about."
Hansol gradually moved in closer to him, glancing at Sojin whose eyes stared at him instensely before their lips touched. Xero cupped his face, deepening the kiss and shoving his tongue inside of his. Hansol closed his eyes, still nervous, but thankfully, Xero was doing all of the work and getting it over with. Just before their 1st base mission was over, Uji quietly slipped back into the group, smiling at the scene that was infront of her.
"Two boys kissing is really hot!" She exclaimed, poking at Namjoo who laughed as well.
The two finally departed their lips, leaving everyone in shock, but Xero didn't care. Hansol wiped the saliva off of his mouth and lowered his head, reaching for another round of alcohol. "Turns out Xero is a good kisser." He laughed, nervously.
Jenissi clapped his hands. "Good for you Xero!"
A-Tom and B-Joo joined in as well, chanting Xero's name.
Qri yelled over all of them and continued. "Next one has to go to 2nd base with Dahye!"
Dahye squinted at her. "The only person who is going to 2nd with me is B-Joo."
"Unless the bottle says otherwise." She teased.
"Try me."
A-Tom scoffed, shaking his head as she spun the bottle, that landed on Jackson. His eyes widened. He quickly covered up. "But Qri, you don't want me doing that to anyone else when I'm yours, do you?"
"Alright then." She smiled, then pointed the bottle herself at A-Tom.
He grabbed her wrist. "Okay, party's over when you start messing with me Qri." He glared at her. "We're all going home. Come on. Let's go."
Xero looked to Sojin, who was at this point alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter