CH 061

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byungjoo's house.

"Xero don't be mad at me..." Byungjoo mumbled.
Xero looked to him from the letter and frowned. "What would I be mad at you for..?"
"I... I told Sojin..."
"You what..?" He stood up, throwing the letter down. "Why would you do that!?"
"Because you are acting so weird!"
"Yeah but you're supposed to be my friend B-Joo!" Xero stormed out of his room, but Byungjoo chased after him, turning him and pushing him to the wall.
"Look Xero. Acting like this isn't going to fix anything. I know you are still madly in love with her. No one throws away their feelings that easily." He sighed. "You really have changed... The old you would of never done this." He shook his head and looked into his eyes. "You would of never went out of your way to hurt people. Not in the slightest."
Xero couldn't do anything but look at him.
"You were one of the strongest people I know... I don't know why you are a mess lately... Is it because of your parents? Xero... I am here for you. You know that."
But he didn't say anything. Instead he went back into Byungjoo's room and grabbed the box Sojin gave, then sprinted out of the door.
Byungjoo huffed, knowing exactly what he was going to do.


Noones POV

"Is Sojin there?" Xero asked kindly to her mother.
"Yeah she is in her room."
"Thanks."

Much to Sojin's surprise, she found Xero burst through her door with the same box she gave. He set it down at her desk and sighed.
"Sojin... I..." He stuttered, but came out with it. "I owe you an apology." grabbing her hands, he sat next to her on her bed. "I've just been a mess lately... From my parents divorcing, to moving, to you wanting me move in with you, to us fighting for stupid reasons, to B-Joo and his parents fighting..." He sighed. "I just haven't been myself lately... But B-Joo talked some sense into me... And I hope you can forgive me..."
Sojin didn't know what to say, but spoke what was on her mind. "He told me that Jenissi said I still have feelings for Jackson. He is wrong."
"Ani." Xero chuckled, shaking his head. "Jenissi hyung is never wrong. You may have not had feelings for Jackson recently, but you did at some point." He smiled. "I'm sorry to say this but I will always trust Jenissi better than anyone, just like how you trust Changjo."
Xero noticed her sorrow when he said Changjo's name.
"Something happened."
She sighed, not knowing if she should tell. "It's fine."
"No tell me."
"He... He and Namjoo are done... Cause her parents put her in an arragned marriage for the stupid company or whatever..."
Xero didn't say anything for a moment. "I uh... Have to go..."
"What..?"
"I'll come back, I have to go for now."

Leaving Sojin confused, he sprinted off as fast as he could to Changjo's house. He ring the bell to have his parents answer.
Breathing heavily he bursted into his room, who glared at him.
"I don't want to see you."
Xero ignored his words. "You love Namjoo?"
Changjoo eased up, curious as to what he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter