CH 064

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin hugged Namjoo tightly "What happened?" but she just shook her head sobbing. Sojin looked around helpless "Is it about Changjo?" she nodded quietly. They sat down on the ground carresing her head. Sojin got up and walked to the door. She found Jenissi and A-Tom walking along the hall "Guys!" she called them. They made their way to Sojin so she pulled them in. At first they didn't see Namjoo and Sojin said "Take care at her, I'll be back!" The boys walked into the female restroom finding Namjoo. They were confused but joined her. Jenissi lay his arm around the girl when A-Tom still stood there watching them. Namjoo not even tried to look at them. 

Sojin made her way into the gym where everybody was celebrating. She looked around finding Changjo and Jackson leaning against the wall, quickly she made her way pushing Changjo lightly "What happened?" Changjo looked confused at the girl "What are you talking about?" Sojin looked around "You know what I mean, don't act like this." she frowned but Changjo shrugged "I haven't seen Namjoo today, I was about to take her from home, but I've got a message where she told me not to come, that she won't protest against her parents and that her new guy is taking her, because of her parents." Changjo was angry after speaking it out loud. Suddenly Byunghun, Qri's brother, and Qri herself approached us. "Jackson? Will you dance at least me once?" She grabbed for his hand. Jackson looked at Byunghun and followed Qri. Sojin frowned lightly before looking at her brother. She wanted to say something but he said just "Where is Namjoo? She just ran away when we arrived." At first Sojina and Changjo couldn't understand but at the next moment Changjo grabbed his collar pushing him against the wall. Quickly Xero joined the group pulling Changjo away so he let Byunghun go. Sojin grabbed Changjo's hand pulling him out of the gym with Xero. They didn't talk until Xero asked about the why. Changjo didn't response so Sojin had to "Byunghun is the father's friend's son." his eyes widen a bit but Sojin pulled the boys faster to the girls' restroom. They bumped in when Jenissi was still next to her and A-Tom sat on the other side. She was still sobbing. Changjo hurried up even more letting himself drop in front of her. He pulled up gentle her chin wiping her cheeks "Why didn't you tell me?" she shook her head wresting away looking back down. Xero helped A-Tom to get up "Did you know?" But A-Tom didn't answer. Sojin sat down where A-Tom used to sit pulling her into her arms. "Namjoo..." Changjo said. But she just said "I can't protest against my parents." Changjo nodded lightly "You are giving up too lightly." but Namjoo shrugged. Changjo got up walking some steps around sighing. He didn't know what to do anymore. Namjoo slowly stood up and walked over to him. "I still love you." Changjo turned and wrapped his arms around her. Anger still in his face when he watched the rest. Sojin walked over to Xero "We should give them space." he nodded and grabbed his friends to walk out. Sojin walked to her friends "I'll be outside when you need me." she walked outside waiting there. Xero and her sitting down onto the ground "Are you ok?" Sojin shrugged "I'm worried about them." Xero nodded and both sighed. Suddenly Byunghun appeared "Did you find her?" We stood up "Go away. She doesn't want to see you." A-Tom joined us "Why are you doing this?" Byunghun turned "It's not me, but my parents." At this moment Changjo walked out. He starred at the guy. We all saw his anger building up "Sojin, Namjoo asked for you." Sojin grabbed Changjo's hand "No stupid things." but then she left the boys alone. 

At the restroom she helped Namjoo getting back ready. Sojin hugged her friend tightly but Namjoo pulled away "It's ok, we are staying friends." she smiled but Sojin shook her head "You can't just being friends with him. Why don't you just protest?" but Namjoo didn't give any response. After some while they walked outside. Those boys were still there. Sojin sighed and linked arms in with Xero and Changjo. They all went back to the gym. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter