CH 038

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson's pov

We sat in classes when Changjo talked non stop about dancing. Normally I would join the talk but this time I couldn't. I was watching Xero who looked at us from time to time. I bit onto my lip hating myself for being a jerk. I sighed and looked back at Changjo "We could watch some dramas in a small group like we used to the past years?" I asked. Changjo agreed to it. Classes finished soon so I jumped up to hurry to Sojin's classes. She wasn't out of the room yet so I just waited as Changjo joined me. Where was Xero? I wondered about him not being here but it was better for me. "What are you doing here?" Suddenly some brought me out of thinking. I looked at a used face "Taking you and Namjoo from classes." I said to Sojin. Sojjn wasn't really interested and her eyes looked searching around. "Arasseo." She mumbled. She made her way to her locker. We followed her. "Sojin what about some dramas tonight at Changjo's home?" I asked her right away but she was still not interested in things I said so I sighed. Where was this kid after after classes. "I'll think about it but I'm sure I got no time." She suddenly said when she opened her locker. She was cold towards me, making me hate even more. Sojin wrote a small letter. I couldn't see it properly so I stepped back. We walked right to the cafeteria when Sojin suddenly stopped. The small letter she put into a locker "Xero's?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yes something about missing and loving." She shrugged as she joined us. "You said already you love him?" My eyebrow raised lightly. Confused, sadness even anger came up as Sojin just nodded. I frowned lightly but Sojin didn't look at me. We sat down at a table we used to sit. Her eyes still searching for her love. I sighed and looked at Changjo and Namjoo still so lovey dovey. I frowned even more. 

Quietly I sat there eating my meal when Sojin suddenly got up when she found Xero. Before she left I got up and grabbed her wrist "you will let me stay here with those lovey doveys?" Changjo and Namjoo looked up at us so Changjo pushed my arm away from Sojin "Yah ~ we are not bad." I chuckled when I look at him as he chuckled back. I sat back down when my eyes stayed at her. She shrugged lightly. "I'll be back." She got up and walked over to the table Xero and his friends sat down. It was the one on the other side of the way in the middle of the room. So just about 5 meters away. I tried to listen her even it was pretty loud in here. "Xero, why don't you join us?" I heard Sojin saying. I felt Xero's eyes on me but he wasn't answering instead this A-Tom guy answered "When Jackson is here we prefer Xero getting not involved in some drama, so he is staying a bit out of your group's way. Sojin looked sad at Xero "Do you really?" I saw Xero nodding gentle. Should I ask him to stay the night with us watching? I pushed Changjo's leg away so he would notice me. "Yeah?" His eyes still on his girlfriend. I rolled my eyes "go and ask Xero to do this drama thing with us." Changjo finally looked at me before he looked over to Xero and Sojin. They were still talking about what his friends wanted to do. Changjo got up and walked over to the little group as Namjoo started "what's wrong?" I looked to her "She's said. His friends want him not staying with us, because of me. I should make it up." Namjoo was confused but looked at Changjo who asked Xero to watch with us, just because of his girlfriend. Sojin wasn't amused Changjo doing it, because I knew she would have loved doing it by herself. "I take care of Jackson not being too mean to you." Changjo finally said. I saw Xero looking at me before looking at Sojin "Arasseo. I will come by." He turned to his friends which made Sojin mad a bit but Changjo pulled her walking with him. She sat back next to me as I looked at her. Changjo shook his head "he agreed but when you do some weird stuff, you'll go not him." He dared so I nodded "I won't." 

I walked with Changjo to Namjoo's locker where Sojin joined her friend. I was looking at her, still carving. I gulped when I kept watching her. With every minute I hated myself even more. I was the one who did wrong making her fall for someone else. "Will you join us watching apartments?" I asked her again but she shook her head "no, I'm being with Xero." I nodded lightly. I rolled my eyes when I watched the people around. Again I saw Xero and his friends watching me. Since we h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter