CH 063

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nahh it was stupid." B-Joo sat himself up. "He had a little crush on her in junior high but that was it. He has no feelings for her like that. They're just acquaintances."
"Wait... You know... If Namjoo and Changjo are willing to do play a little game, I'm pretty sure Jenissi could win over her parents, and when they grant them to date and bail from the arranged marriage, Namjoo could go back to Changjo."
"What do you mean?" Sojin asked.
"I mean Jenissi pretends to be Namjoo's new boyfriend, and make him do the work. Changjo's head it too stuffed up to be able to this. His emotions would get in the way... Jenissi could pull it off."
"He is... Grown up..." she said, tapping her chin. "I mean I can only talk to them about it for now... It's a lot to think about. Would Jenissi even be willing to do that."
Both B-Joo and Xero snickered and answered at the same time. "Yeah."
"Oh... Okay..."
"Sojin." Xero stood himself up and walked her out of Byungjoo's room. He leaned her against the nearest wall and kissed her lips with his hands tied around her waist for a good moment before pulling back. "Thank you..."
"For..?"
"For being honest with me... About Changjo kissing you... I was surprised but I am not mad... I love you..."
Sojin only wrapped her arms around him and kissed him even more. "Well I still owe you that night." She smirked.
Xero smiled. "Not tonight... I want to wait... For another night."
Sojin walked back into Byungjoo's room. "So.. Are you going with Dahye to prom?" She asked bjoo, sitting down next to him.
"I'm not going to prom."
"Bwo!?" Her eyes widened. "Why not?"
"It's just not my thing."
"Yeah he's not really into dances." Xero stated.
"But prom is fun, and special." Sojin said.
"For you." B-joo laughed. "Don't worry about me, I will have the luxury of staying and not having to deal with anyone."


Prom night

After many hours of getting ready, Xero finally laid his eyes on a beautiful Sojin dressed from head to toe as she approached him. His eyes widened as he didn't know what to say.
Sojin chuckled and handed a camera to her parents. "Take pictures juseyo!"
Finally they headed to the destination of prom. Sojin was happy, but couldn't help but wonder where Namjoo and Changjo were. It was odd of them not to show up by now.
They bumped into Jenissi and A-Tom.
"I hate this." A-Tom scoffed. "Prom is so dumb.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter