CH 019

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uji

This time, it was Sojin's fault. This time, she was the one who was wrong. And whose voice did I hear from the distance? Xero. Of course.

"Uji! Stop!"
I pushed him with all of my anger. "You cheater! I hate you! I hate both of you!"
"Okay, but it's not Sojin's fault! It was me! I kissed her! I am so sick of you two fighting!"
"If you were then why'd you do this? Why did you not talk to me on your trip to Busan, the one you knew I wasn't okay with?" I slapped his chest again and my voice grew louder. "You knew I was trying to fix things with Sojin, and now you ruined any chance of that happening! I'm so sick of you getting into everyone's business, thinking you can fix everyone's problems, but really, you just screw everything up! I didn't need your help Xero!"

I stormed off in the opposite direction and bumped into Dahye, dropping all of my books, but I didn't care. She giggled. "Nice going Uji."
"No! I'm done with you too Dahye!" I yelled, picking up my things. "You're the reason all of this mess started! I wanted to be friends with Sojin in the first place but you! You get in my head like a snake, and then once you got control you kept pushing it and pushing it, because you knew it wasn't going to be you getting slapped in the face! You're just bored so you ruin people's friendship's for entertainment! I DON'T NEED ANY FRIENDS! I AM DONE WITH THIS SCHOOL!"

I pushed my way through everyone, and pushed the door open, heading home while doing everything in my power to stop myself from crying. I wish I could just start over.


Xero

Uji was right. Why did I interfere with everyone's problems? Sojin could of handled Jackson on her own. Uji and her could of settled it how they planned to.

I looked back to Sojin who seemed like she was about to lose it from all of the drama that revolved around her. I shoved my hands into my pockets and leaned back against the locker. I mumbled to her. "I'm sorry for everything... I will give you time to yourself... I won't pressure you anymore..." I moved in closer to her and grabbed her shoulders. "You need to rest, and no matter what decision you make, I will still be there for you." I kissed her forehead gently. "Because Park Sojin, I love you in every way, and even if you choose Jackson over me, I will still show you by being your friend..." I smiled and repeated the words she once said to me. "I will never stop talking to you, because you are my friend."

I felt the only way I could make it up to Uji was by giving her an explanation. I owed it to her anyways.
After school, I knocked on her front, a bit worried that I will get in trouble with my parents since I am supposed to be grounded. Uji answered after a few moments, but slammed the door shut once she noticed me. I knocked again, calling her name but no response.

So I sort of climbed through her bedroom window.

She walked in, still upset but screamed once she had noticed me. "Xero! I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter