CH 041

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A-Tom

"What? I'm not going to fight Jackson to get him to go out with you." A-Tom squinted to his cousin Qri.
"But... He took advantage of me..." Qri pouted.
A-Tom leaned closer to her. "Don't lie about that kind of stuff. You can get him in big trouble for that."
She rolled her eyes. "What do you care?"
"What do I care? Just because I don't like him doesn't mean he should go to jail cause you make that big of an accusation. If he doesn't want to go out with you then he doesn't want to ing go out with you."
Qri smirked. "And what about Xero?"
"What about Xero?"
"If I date Jackson, Xero will be free from all of this drama."
"Oh my god you're such a brat."
"I know!" She smiled, twirling around. "Now go make sure Jackson is mine!"
A-Tom huffed, glancing to Jackson, unsure of how he felt. He sauntered to him, where Changjo stepped aside to let them talk.
"Why'd it have to be Qri..?" A-Tom shook his head. "She's a snake... I hope you know."
It was obvious to A-Tom that Jackson tried to stand his ground, even though he was nervous.
He sighed. "Look, just know I'm not getting involved with this. But Byunghun?" He shrugged, tsking. "You might wanna keep an eye out for him." He looked around. "I gotta go."

Noones POV.

Jenissi glanced at Xero's mom who huffed as Sojin left, then chased after her.
"Wait." He called to her, stopping as she just stepped off of the porch. "I uh... I could talk to her but..." He paused. "I can't guarentee anything..."
Sojin slightly smiled. "Thanks." then walked off.

"Ms. Shin... Do you think you're being a little to harsh on them?" Jenissi sat down, politely asking her. 
"What's this about?"
"Well I mean, in high school didn't you do silly stuff like this?" She didn't respond so he continued. "I'm not going to tell you what to do but... Xero's my friend, and frankly... So is Sojin... I can't bare to stand by and watch them like this."
She looked to the ground, then back to him, finally replying. "But how will I know they won't make this mistake again?"
Jenissi lightened up. "If there's one thing I learned about Xero this year Ms. Shin... It's that you have to let people make mistakes so they can learn from them... It's not enough to just say it's wrong. They don't get that experience. And you did. You experienced it all. I know you're only being protective, but isn't it unfair to not let Xero have these experiences?"
"I guess you're right..." She suddenly had an idea. "You know what? For good times sake, lets the three of us go out to that Frankies Diner across the street."
Jenissi smiled. "I will go get Xero."

Xero

I was woken out of a deep sleep by Jenissi poking me in the cheek. "What are you doing..?" I mumbled.
"Get dressed, your umma wants us to go to Frankies."
My eyes lit up instantly, a smile bursting across my face. "Frankies!?" I screamed.
Jenissi's eyes widened. "Yeah, Frankies. Calm down Xero."
"Hyung!" I squeezed him, then hurried to find my jacket and shoes. "I love Franki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter