CH 056

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin's pov

"I won't be mad." Xero's words. I sighed and looked around. "It's just... I..." I stuttered lightly. I bit onto my lip. "I think we should rethink this moving together. Your friends weren't amused by it... I don't want you fighting about it. Beside that... Bjoo seems to need you at this moment.." I sighed. Xero shook his head "It's ok. We don't need to take care about them. It's our thing." I nodded lightly. He pecked my lip so I stood up. "Let's still bring you to Bjoo. He's important now." I actually wanted just to go. Be alone for some time. Xero watched me. I saw he was knowing something was wrong but he accepted my suggestion at first. I changed back to my clothes when Xero back hugged me "call me when you finally tell thecreal reason." He sighed. My eyes widend a bit before I shut them and turned "I'm still embarrassed that so many people know Jackson's and my secret. I don't know why but we decided just at the next morning to never talk about it again." I mumbled and pulled away. "Lets go." I grabbed his hand and walked out with him. 

We were quiet when we walked next to next. I remembered his words when he was with Uji about me. I bit onto my lip so he said "What's with it?" I blinked and looked up "I know we should just forget about last night but... I just remembered the words you said. Don't worry that's all. I have forgot by tomorrow." Xero nodded just. 

We reached my home so he pecked my lips and left for his own home. 

Next day at school I walked in by myself. I reached my locker and pulled out a book. Slowly I walked over to my classroom. I poke in and saw Namjoo. Quickly I pulled myself away. I walked in and sat beside her. A light smile appeared onto my lips pretending like nothing happened "Hey. How are you?" She smiled at me "I'm good what about you?" I nodded lightly and looked to the door seeing Uji and Dahye walking in. Uji sat behind me and tapped my shoulder. She smiled so I smiled back not amused about her talking me "After school we will meet up for prom. Join us." "Sure."

 

Changjo's view

Jackson and me walked out of gym again. Qri stood there smiling. I rolled my eyes. We walked over her but then Qri turned. "Oppa.. Oppa..." she followed us. She grabbed Jackson's hand so he turned and pulled away his hand. "What do you want." it wasn't really a question at this moment. She got teary eyes "I called you some times.. but you didn't take just one of them." Jackson looked at me before looking back at her "You did wrong. This party were just there to play with us. I'm not here for you doing that for me. I'm done." Jackson turned and walked away. I looked up since Xero and his friends came out of the gym as well. "I'll tell everyone about your secret.." she yelled out towards Jackson. During walking he turned and said "I don't care." he kept on walking. My eyes stayed on Xero ignoring Qri comletly. Xero ran over to Uji when he saw her. I looked for Jackson and followed him quickly. "You are really done with her?" Jackson shrugged "I guess so." 

I walked out of the toilet when I saw Sojin walking to her locker. I smirked and hugged her from behind. She was in shock turned and pushed me away "Yah~" she blinked and looked at me with a smile "You shocked me." I looked around, nobody was around us. Everyone was at their classroom already. "You shocked us really with your little.. secret." I smiled at her. She shrugged "I guess so." Again I looked around before I caged her inbetween my arms. She turned from her locker to watch at me. "What are you doing there?" she poked my chest but I smirked. "I really enjoyed you and Namjoo kissing." Sojin's eyes widen so my smirk became more wide as well. "Byungtae.." she mumbled. "Will you come over tonight?" her eyes became bigger. Only she knew what she imagined out. But then I pulled away. Enough of teasing her. "With Xero for sure. Just watching a movie.. ordering some food." Slowly she closed her locker and looked around "You scared me.." she mumbled but then nodded lightly "I will ask Xero later." "Nah, I will. Don't stress yourself." she smiled at me so I walked her to class. "It was still hot." "Mwo?" she turned but I shook my head. She walked in so I winked to Namjoo. She waved to me with a smile.  

I reached my classes and sat beside Jackson in front of Xero. I turned to look at him. "Got time tonight? Namjoo and me will w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter