CH 060

Seaside Bay High!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin dialed Xero's number but "the number is not available." She frowned lightly and opened his message again "we're done." She mumbled. Sojin got up and grabbed her bag. She ran to Bjoo's home. It took a while but Bjoo came outside. "What are you doing here?" "Is Xero here?" She mumbled holding back her tears. "Sojin. Can you go for now? He doesn't want to talk to you." Bjoo said. Sojn frowned but then teared up "no. I won't." She tried to get in that home but Bjoo hold her tight. Sojin struggled but couldn't help. Her tears rolled off her cheek so he let her go. Sojin looked into his face but then bursted into the house. She made her way into Bjoo's room and found Xero. Sojin wiped all her tears away staring at him "It's fine you breaking up. Well it's actually not. Not after you telling me you want us.." She hicked and kept on "but totally not fine is going to break up per messaging and blocking afters." Sojin sobbed staring at the boy sitting onto the bed. Bjoo stood behind Sojin and tried to pull her away "you better go." Sojin looked up at him and wrested away. She made her way back out on her own. 

Sojin walked around still sobbing a bit reaching Namjoo's home. His father let her in wondering about her puffy eyes but not caring too much about it. Sojin knocked on Namjoo's door and slowly entered. She was studying at that moment "Mianhee." Sojin said pulling herself together. Namjoo turned as she heard her voice and got up. "I should have tell you about things happened and not like taking Changjo for all myself." They lay down onto the bed. Sojin nibbled onto her lip since they didn't talk. It was hard. After some while "It's ok. Changjo is really protective... it scared me him being kind of violent to Xero." She said. Sojin nodded lightly "he really is." she felt Namjoo's eyes on her "what happened just before you came over?" She asked. Sojin shrugged lightly "we broke up. Well no... he broke up.. per message" said right away. It seemed like a bad dream but it wasnt. Namjoo's eyes widened "He did what?" Sojin shrugged lightly and started sobbing again "we met up and he was all like not to loose me.. that he loves me... few hours later I just got a broke up message." Sojin started to cry some more. She couldn't understand what just happened. She wanted to talk to Xero but it wasn't any good time. All too bad. Sojin wiped her face when Namjkk pulled her into her arms. "I'm sure he is just insane at that moment." Sojin burried her face into Namjoo's chest still sobbing.

Next day at school Sojin and Namjoo walked in together. They held hands and when they were at Namjoo's locker Sojin looked around. Suddenly her eyes catched Xero. Xero was standing on his locker looking at her. She glared lightly feeling nothing good could be made up. Both of them looked into each other's eyes but then A-Tom broke it with standing in front of him. Changjo did the same. He greeted Namjoo then Sojin. Sojin ignored basically Changjo still looking at Xero since A-Tom scooted. Then Xero turned and leave for classes. "What happened?" Changjo asked. Sojin didn't say anything so Namjoo said "Broke up per message." At this time Jackson joined them "what?" Namjoo shook her head. Jackson started at Sojin. Quickly Changjo made his way to classroom to look for Xero. Jackson followed him. They sat down in front of Xero and Bjoo. Changjo looked at first at Bjoo then at Xero "Ok what happened last night?" He wanted some explanations before letting the anger taking him all over. But Xero didn't answer nor Bjoo did. "What the hell are you doing?" No answer again. Changjo frowned. 

After school Sojin stood at the toilet when Namjoo and Changjo walked outside. "What about you stay over tonight?" He asked. She shrugged lightly "There is something I have to tell you." "What is it?" He asked. Namjoo took all her courage and said "My parents don't want me moving with you and settled an engagement date with someone else." Her words weren't filled with confidence but sadnss. She looked all time down. Changjo froze for a moment "We can sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter